Re: Official game servers not working

by Edairman198526

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Official game servers not working

★★★ Guide

Is there an issue with the official game servers? Been playing for about an hour or so only to be dropped in custom matches...I have no interest in playing 3vs3  matches that don't record stats, time played or rank up. Motive please fix this problem...

Message 1 of 13 (9,196 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Edairman198526 

Great! If you have any more issues, let us know. May The Force be with you Standard smile

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 13 (9,080 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @Edairman198526 

Apologies for the late response. Are you still having trouble with this? If so, let's go through some troubleshooting. First, what system are you playing on and do you use a wired or wireless connection? Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 13 (9,131 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@EA_Aljothanks for the reply...I'm on PS4, ultra high speed internet using ethernet Cat 6 cable, right now the issue seems to be resolved. That day custom servers were matchmaking in the multiplayer tab. So far so good, and the official servers are back.

Message 3 of 13 (9,098 Views)

Community Manager

@Edairman198526 

Great! If you have any more issues, let us know. May The Force be with you Standard smile

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 13 (9,081 Views)

★★★ Guide
@EA_Aljo many but many thanks for taking a look into the issue. Matches seem to be flowing great and more frequent. Late night hours are a little slow, but game catches up throughout the day and evening US ET.
Message 5 of 13 (9,063 Views)

Community Manager

@Edairman198526 

Thanks for the update. Hopefully, the good play continues. However, you mention it slows down at night. Can you give me some more details on that? Are games lagging or taking a long time to connect?

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 13 (8,998 Views)

★★★ Guide
@EA_Aljo normally throughout the day you can get into like 12 or 15 matches using the random tab in the dogfight menu. Steam actually has the PC peak usertimes, but can't say anything about consoles. Usually during the day you wait between 2 to 5 minutes between matches if there's no issues. Late night hours are slow with with wait times between 5 to 8 minutes, sometimes 9 or 10. After 10 minutes you get error 1066 for the matchmake timeout.
Message 7 of 13 (8,944 Views)

Community Manager

@Edairman198526 

Thanks for the feedback on this. If I have any other details, I'll post them here.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 13 (8,882 Views)

★★★ Guide
@EA_Aljo got it...Thanks for taking time to make the game experience better...You guys rock!
Message 9 of 13 (8,504 Views)

Community Manager

@Edairman198526 

Thanks for the kind words. That's appreciated more than you know Standard smile

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 13 (8,307 Views)