No audio on Jedi fallen order

by jacksmith02

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No audio on Jedi fallen order

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

No audio at all on Jedi: Fallen Order on Xbox Series X. As soon as I load the game up there is 0 audio, however there is audio on all other aspects of my Xbox. What do I do?

Message 1 of 6 (4,117 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No audio on Jedi fallen order

Community Manager

@jacksmith02 

That's fine. Stereo should work. Has the game been quick resumed a lot and/or your console not been hard restarted in a long time? If so, try removing the game from Quick Resume and hard restart your Xbox by holding in the power button for about 10 seconds and then restarting it.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (4,039 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @jacksmith02 

Take a look at the audio settings in the game menu. If this is set to an audio set up that your TV doesn't support, it's possible you won't have any sound. Also, have you tried using headphones or are you only using TV/home theater speakers?

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 6 (4,070 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I’ve been playing the game for a while with the same settings with fine audio it’s only today that it’s started not working. I doesn’t work through my headset either. When I first open the game the loading screen has sound but the actual game doesn’t. 

Message 3 of 6 (4,063 Views)

Community Manager

@jacksmith02 

What does it say in the settings for audio output?

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 6 (4,058 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It says stereo speakers. It’s the same settings I’ve been using for months though

Message 5 of 6 (4,048 Views)

Community Manager

@jacksmith02 

That's fine. Stereo should work. Has the game been quick resumed a lot and/or your console not been hard restarted in a long time? If so, try removing the game from Quick Resume and hard restart your Xbox by holding in the power button for about 10 seconds and then restarting it.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 6 (4,040 Views)