New journey +

by Txlly99

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New journey +

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug After the new update I have attempted to start a ‘New Journey +’ with previously having two saves, one of them being a completed journey, I have played through the first mission and have also done the first meditation and nothing has transferred over skill tree wise it’s just as if I started a new journey, please sort this have been waiting for new journey +!
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Is it because I’ve ‘just’ started a new journey after the previous one I have completed. Is it a case where I have to complete that game a second time to access new journey + with all the skill tree stats transferred over?
What happens when the bug occurs? No abilities are transferred over from the first journey
What do you expect to see? To be able to choose what journey you create the new journey + too as I’m now going to have to complete the game again just to access new journey +

An answer to this would be really appreciated as I’ve been waiting for this for so long!

Message 1 of 7 (6,761 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New journey +

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Unfortunately, abilities are not meant to be carried over in New Journey+.

From the patch notes: "This new feature gives those of you who’ve beaten the game a menu option to start from the beginning, gaining access to Meditation Training game modes (exclusively available in NJ+). You’ll also keep all of their collectibles from a previous playthrough while abilities will have to be relearned."

The full official patch notes are available here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FallenOrder/comments/gdegb2/star_wars_jedi_fallen_order_free_content_update...

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (6,587 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Hey im pretty sure this isnt a bug and is just what they designed new journey plus too be, basically my understanding is the only stuff that carries over is cosmetic items so check if those are all there 

Message 2 of 7 (6,722 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It can’t be because naturally you can only start a ‘new game +’ following in from ‘completed’ games, it also explains on the menu screen that ALL abilities and cosmetics are transferred over

Message 3 of 7 (6,686 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Unfortunately, abilities are not meant to be carried over in New Journey+.

From the patch notes: "This new feature gives those of you who’ve beaten the game a menu option to start from the beginning, gaining access to Meditation Training game modes (exclusively available in NJ+). You’ll also keep all of their collectibles from a previous playthrough while abilities will have to be relearned."

The full official patch notes are available here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FallenOrder/comments/gdegb2/star_wars_jedi_fallen_order_free_content_update...

Message 4 of 7 (6,588 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They need to fix it so that SKILLS are Carried over to ‘New Journey +’  just don’t carry Force Abilities! Because as it stands ‘New Journey +’ ONLY carries the items from gained opening Chests 🤨, they don’t even carry over the ‘Force Echo’ that were found in previous game

Message 5 of 7 (3,946 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@WhoniversalMan2 What about skills?
Message 6 of 7 (3,618 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, i think thats pretty dumb. The whole point of New Game Plus is to be a badass and have fun and play through it with all everything unlocked, why the * do I want to unlock everything again?

Message 7 of 7 (3,608 Views)