Re: New journey+ previously unlocked Chests not counting

by EA_Atic

Original Post

New journey+ previously unlocked Chests not counting

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug After starting my new journey+ playthrough everything was working fine until I got to Zeffo. After landing and opening the map I discovered that none of my previously opened chests are being counted. When I visit them they are in fact open, and I have the associated clothing items in my inventory. But even after closing and reopening the game the error persists. I checked the map on the Mantis and confirmed that the same error is occurring with Dathomir. I can't confirm yet if the same glitch is occurring on Kashyyk. This will not only make it impossible to reach 100%in this playthrough, but will make it difficult to determine what areas of the map need to be explored further to find any previously missed chests.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a New Journey+ where you had completed 100% of Bogano and only a partial completion of all other planets
What happens when the bug occurs? Previously opened containers are open in the game but not accounting as open on the map
What do you expect to see? All previously opened chests should be counted towards the total on the map

I have 2 previous save files. One was completed which I assume is the one the New Journey+ is supposed to be pulling from, the other I stopped playing on Kashyyyk to start the New Journey+ playthrough.  

Message 1 of 4 (2,036 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@tjphoenix10 I have the same Problem, though I didn't have two previous save files, so that can't have been the problem. It appears that chests opened before starting ng+ are simply not correctly registered in ng+.
Message 2 of 4 (1,611 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So, it's been a year and a half now, and this glitch has not been resolved yet. I just started a New Journey + playthrough, and now I'm on Dathomir where it's showing at least one missing chest. So far, I've only personally confirmed one missing from the Swamp of Sacrifice. There are three chests in the Swamp, and I have visited all three locations a few times, confirming that they are all, in fact, open. However, it only shows 2/3 open on the map, making it impossible to count Dathomir as complete. I've yet to determine if this is affecting Zeffo or any other locations at this time.

Message 3 of 4 (1,035 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

No current plans for any updates to Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (939 Views)