Need to reconnect ea account to ps4

by cloggsb29

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need to reconnect ea account to ps4

★★ Novice
None of my ea games work online as it's saying connect to ea. I haven't disconnected. How can I reconnect? Need the correct answer asap
Message 1 of 13 (1,187 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need to reconnect ea account to ps4

Community Manager

@cloggsb29 Sorry that you are having issues, I had a look at your account and cannot see any reason why you are unable to connect. One of your gamertags lacks PS+ and it can happen that when you have multiple accounts on one console that issues such as this can pop up. The best thing to do would be to contact our live support who can guide you through ensuring that your accounts are working correctly. You can contact our live support at https://help.ea.com/ where one of our live agents will be able to help you.

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 13 of 13 (1,082 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
Can I point out I'm ready to complain. And this site gives me points for answers! Ea get a grip!
Message 2 of 13 (1,186 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @cloggsb29,

sorry you're experiencing issues - if you were able to connect to EA games in the past, the accounts should still be linked. Can you go online in any non EA game - do you have an active PS+ subscription?

Message 3 of 13 (1,154 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes we have psn and I have a subscription set up. All other games work perfectly it's just the games made by ea. It keeps telling me to sign in to the account but have never signed out. Nor am able to sign in as there is no link etc! That's why I'm asking for help.
Message 4 of 13 (1,105 Views)

★★ Novice
All other games working online perfectly.
Message 5 of 13 (1,103 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @cloggsb2 - if that happens for every EA game, it sound like it might be account related. What PSN ID is it you are referring to?

Message 6 of 13 (1,097 Views)

★★ Novice
I don't know. I set it up 2 years ago. Both my children have accounts but I don't know the psn id. How do find that? The ea games don't work for either accounts though
Message 7 of 13 (1,077 Views)

EA Community Manager

The PSN ID is basically the username you sign in with on the PlayStation.

When you sign in with your controller, you should see a list of the PSN IDs previously used on that PlayStation. If you check in the main menu, it would show your "real name" on top, below that is your unique PSN ID.

Message 8 of 13 (1,071 Views)

★★ Novice
The accounts affected are:
Moms1777
Thing12522

These are the accounts that are attached to our ps.
Can you help?
Message 9 of 13 (1,065 Views)

★★ Novice

HI so I have provided my PSN ID's and yet have now had nothing in return. What do I need to do to get my accounts working? It is quite clearly a massive issue for you EA as a company as I have read numerous complaints. It must be something simple but I just need the guidance. Thanks

Message 10 of 13 (1,051 Views)