Re: More bug reports than anything else. Response, EA?

by Nafeasonto

Original Post

More bug reports than anything else. Response, EA?

★★★★ Novice

There are more combined threads and responses in the Technical Issues and Bug Reports forums than the General Discussion forum. Something like half the General Discussion threads are bug reports themselves. And there's been virtually no responses from EA and no indication of an impending patch to fix some of these issues. I've paid $60 for this game and am stuck in an unplayable state. When can we expect something?

Message 1 of 4 (357 Views)

More bug reports than general talk is pretty common at launch on this site. Even if the team has a fix for everything (which I highly doubt), they still need to have everything greenlit and tested; after testing there will be a period of at least a week where the patch needs certification. 

You'll probably get more information from the main forums or Twitter

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 4 (340 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Which are the main forums?

Message 3 of 4 (322 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

EA and Respawn twitter feeds are just countdown and release tweets from last week. If you google Jedi Fallen Order forums the only results to any EA or Respawn page are to here, answers.ea.com. If you go to EA's main site and navigate to forums both the listed Jedi Fallen Order forums take you to this forum. The latest anything on Respawn's site are from 2017.

I certainly don't expect a fix for everything and I understand discovering bugs and implementing fixes will take time but we all just bought this game for $60 minimum and a number of us are stuck with it in an unplayable state. If I walked into a game shop and bought a deck of cards and it was nothing but queens I would expect some sort of response when I point this out. If I bought a board game and got home and there was no game board in the box, I'd expect them to say something like "we've contacted the manufacturer and we'll have a new board for you in x days. Apologies and thank you for your patience."

I'm just looking for a response and a rough time table. "We're on it. We'll be pushing out a patch in the next x weeks." would suffice. Better would be something a little more conciliatory.

Message 4 of 4 (294 Views)