by dude8004029

Original Post

Linking EA account

★★★★★ Newbie

How do I link my Xbox one Account and my EA account

Message 1 of 6 (441 Views)

Re: Linking EA account

★★★ Novice

i can pull up my account online. it says not connected but no interface/webpage/link to edit this

Message 2 of 6 (391 Views)

★★★ Novice

just wanna play star wars

Message 3 of 6 (387 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@ronaldo71908   @dude8004029

Here are the steps needed to link your Xbox Live Gamertag (Or PSN ID) to your Origin Account:

1. Open the Origin Client and click the "Friends" button in the top right corner (If you do not have the Origin Client downloaded, you can do so here)
2. Click "Add a Friend"
3. Inside this menu, you will see the option to connect to your Xbox Live Gamer Tag (Or PSN ID)

Good luck and see you on the Battlefield!!!

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 4 of 6 (375 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yeah I figured it out. Had to drive an hour and a half to get to my bf mom's laptop cause yeah in order to play xbox you have to have a computer....... ..... anybody else think that's just ridiculous? Why don't they allow you to log into your account through the game? Once again ea is just genius. Like the fighter squadrons I've been playing with no ppl on the other team just a bunch of Ai that don't count as kills. Wouldn't recommend this game to anyone.
Message 5 of 6 (356 Views)

★★★ Novice
An app would also be useful cause only old ppl still have clunky pcs. Hey get with times. my comments will probably be deleted once (if) a real ea employee sees it.
Message 6 of 6 (355 Views)