by Grzesi0_o

Original Post

Re: Language options in Fallen Order

★★★ Newbie

J’ai trouvé ! Met ta console en français de France plutôt que français canada 

Message 21 of 38 (10,301 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Cryptorum Thanks so much, man. U just saved my life from bad brazilian portuguese translation
Message 22 of 38 (9,538 Views)

★ Novice

I'm portuguese too can I do that on the xbox too?

Message 23 of 38 (9,373 Views)

Message 24 of 38 (9,359 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Straatford87 wrote:

@Grzesi0_o 

You can play the game in English with localized subtitles. Here's how you do that:

• Make sure your console language is in English
  • In-game, go to the Options menu and choose your language for text
  • It's not possible to change the audio language from the options menu

This works for both Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.

For those who are trying to change language on pc, go to origin and select “My Game Library” and right click on Jedi fallen order, then select game properties and go under “Advanced launch options” and change the language to the one you prefer under “game language” and save. Origin will start a download (short) of the new language and there you go.

Message 25 of 38 (9,299 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@LenyDrake37 Thank you so much!!!
Message 26 of 38 (8,786 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Glad to help : )

Message 27 of 38 (8,772 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Grzesi0_o no actually you can change the lang but you just need to wait for 2-3 seconds to see a language change after clicking on the arrow.
Message 28 of 38 (8,209 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I dont know if you solved this problem over there but i manage to solve it over here. You have to delete the game's "saved data" (NOT THE GAME) from the console and do what the EA guy oriented.

The path in PS4 is: settings/storage/system storage/saved data. Then you wil see the saved data for the game and you can delete it.

After that, you set the language to your chosen one (English in this case) and restart the game. You should be allright after now..

(((((But remember, if you choose to do this, YOU WILL LOSE ALL OF YOUR PREVIOUS PROGRESS. It would be like you are starting the game for the first time!))))))

Note to EA:

THIS IS BULLCRAP MAN! Why make us go for all this trouble?!?!?!?! Seriously, sometimes it seems like EA LIKES to be de bad guy and make our lifes more difficult!

Message 29 of 38 (8,049 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, just a further clarification:

I received Fallen Order as a xmas present for Xbox One, although for error it was bought in German localization.

Would the method you posted still valid? I'm currently playing with my console language in Italian, as i'm from italy. Consequently, if I change the xbox language to English the game dialogue will change accordingly?

Otherwise I'll just have to return the game and buy an Italian version.

Message 30 of 38 (7,235 Views)