Re: Language options in Fallen Order

by Cryptorum

Original Post

EA DICE Team

@Grzesi0_o 

You can play the game in English with localized subtitles. Here's how you do that:

• Make sure your console language is in English
  • In-game, go to the Options menu and choose your language for text
  • It's not possible to change the audio language from the options menu

This works for both Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.

Message 11 of 38 (121,039 Views)

★★ Guide

And that's something I have been waiting for. Good we can change language on consoles, but I see PC version will stuck with language lock. That's sad.

Message 12 of 38 (95,600 Views)

★★★ Novice

In Origin Store you can find that Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order in Poland has Polish, English and Russian languages. So maybe there is a hope that you will could choose English language for instalation and change subtitles to Polish in in-game options?

Message 13 of 38 (95,551 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Kamil950PL If you go to your game library select the game, go to game properties, change the language, then you run the game. In game you can go to subtitles definitions an activate the subtitles of your language. That solved for me because im portuguese. Now i cant play with original audio and portuguese subtitles
Message 14 of 38 (95,380 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@Grzesi0_o I also had the same problem. Because im Portuguese, the game automatically installed a Portuguese audio in the game. It was very bad.
So what i did was...
Opened Origin Launcher. Went to .My Library. Selected the game. Went To Settings and changed the game language.
The Launcher then does a fast download on some files.
and then i was ready to play with the original audio!!
To optimize the experience, i went to the in game definitions, and activated subtitles * in this case Portuguese* .
And there it is. Hope this helps you some way.
Message 15 of 38 (95,369 Views)

★★★ Novice

You can change this on PC too. If you want english voices, you have to choose english when you start installing game. Then when you start playing you can choose subtitles language in game options.

Message 16 of 38 (95,102 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I've tried changing my PS4 to English (UK and US) and my game is still in portuguese

Message 17 of 38 (93,568 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Straatford87 How I set the game in French?
Message 18 of 38 (92,936 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why do you do that???? Just give us the option to change the audio. 

Message 19 of 38 (92,725 Views)

★★★ Newbie

what about steam wersion? i cant change the lauguage on steam, well technically i can but it does nothing. if its not possiblr im going for a refound.

Message 20 of 38 (92,042 Views)