Kashyyyk glitch (Free the Wookies) game breaker

by justintamoore

Original Post

Re: Kashyyyk glitch (Free the Wookies) game breaker

★★ Novice
@freestyle282 didn't work... = (. I'm not even getting the prompt to free the wookies now...
Message 21 of 48 (1,048 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@dkim333I was able to reset "starting-over from the beginning" as "Not the Solution."

I mean, it technically is a solution, but far from an acceptable one.

The "Answers HQ" just exists to hope that consumers can fix EA's problems on our own, without EA having to pay for actual support staff.

Message 22 of 48 (1,044 Views)

★★ Novice
@dkim333 I'm sorry that didn't work. The only other two things I did were to set it to Windowed mode and started using my mouse and keyboard instead of Xbox 360 USB controller. I hope you guys find some way to move on :-(
Message 23 of 48 (1,015 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You have to skip all the storm troopers, don’t fight any of them just go straight into the room and the droid should be there, Kill him and free the wookies!

Message 24 of 48 (972 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@freestyle282 wrote:
@justintamoore Try this guys. It worked for me after weeks of trying everything else. So simple... I killed the troopers outside, went in, used the terminal the first time then got the buggy second terminal. I then exited to the title screen and loaded the game from "Load Save" and when I went into the room the robot spawned correctly and I could use the pad the second time. Hope this works!!

Hey all,

I'm sorry to hear you are stuck with this bug. I'll flag with our team once more.

In the meantime - I'm not sure if everyone read the quoted comment so could you please let us know if that worked for you?

Message 25 of 48 (956 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Going back to the title screen and loading the save worked for me.

Message 26 of 48 (889 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m in Xbox. I beat the Droid and went to the last meditation spot and then the next day I got back there was no Droid and now I’m locked in there. 

Message 27 of 48 (857 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah unfortunatly i too am experiencing the glitch i died on the robot boss (robot looks like that rogue one movie robot) on kahsyyk theirs no robot or button to push anymore and the doors dont open you just stuck in that wookie jail hallway. Just like dude said it happens everytime now 

Message 28 of 48 (852 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey mine was glitched it somehow fixed itself i killed the 4 stormtroopers snd the inqjisitor storm trooper then opened that door but never went in i sat their staring at the gold spot where i get my xp back i didnt go in until after a while that robot boss appered somehow then i walked into that hallway hit the robot picked up my xp killed the robot and the computer somehow worked again i freed the wookies and got to keep playing its qeitllrd

Message 29 of 48 (848 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Of course my luck i got passed the glitch got a little ways no meditation area had to fight a second robot died and im back at the glitch corridor no robot * again sigh...

Message 30 of 48 (841 Views)