Original Post

Re: Kashyyyk Cutscene Breaks in AT-AT

★★★ Newbie

Same bug for me, I don’t wanna restart however

Message 21 of 56 (2,532 Views)

Bug on Kashyyyk - cant Proceed to AT-AT Cutscene

★★★★ Novice

Good Morning, 

Last Night i played the At-At Mission on Kashyyyk, but at the end, when you should destroy the imperial ship, i shot like a hundred times without making any damage.

So i wanted to retry it this morning, but now I‘m starting in the cockpit of the AT-AT and at the point where BD1 should interact with the pilots nothing is happening and the cutscene doesn’t Start.... 

Tried this for at least 10 times now, but it’s always the same...

Message 22 of 56 (2,490 Views)

Re: AT-AT Bug

★★★★ Novice

Started thinking to restart the Story, but I‘m scared of having the Same problem next time.... 

Has anyone started a new game and can tell IF it helps?

Message 23 of 56 (2,492 Views)

Re: Bug on Kashyyyk - cant Proceed to AT-AT Cutscene

★★★ Novice

This is exactly what happened to me

Message 24 of 56 (2,453 Views)

★ Apprentice

Anyone get past it yet?

Message 25 of 56 (2,397 Views)

★★★★ Novice

??? 

Message 26 of 56 (2,335 Views)

At At cutsence glitch

★ Novice

When you load into your game you are on kassheyk inside of the ATAT you open the door to enter the cutscene but as soon as you do you glitch out of the cutscene and it keeps you in the room i need help just bought This game and don’t want to restart plz 

Message 27 of 56 (2,324 Views)

Re: At At cutsence glitch

★★★★★ Novice

Bump!! Come on EA please patch this immediately, we paid good money for your game which is not cheap for some people

Message 28 of 56 (2,293 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this same issue.  Tried replaying from the checkpoint many times and nothing.  Then I thought to try the walker's secondary fire (left trigger on controller), and it worked!  I was able to destroy the ship and progress the game.  I don't if that will work for others, but good luck and may the force be with you!

Message 29 of 56 (2,267 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey guys, just wanted to update you that we are aware of the issue where sometimes distracting the AT-AT pilots wouldn't result in the cutscene playing, and could break progression.

We have submitted a fix for the next patch.

Thank you for your patience -- this bug could occur due to slow hard-drive loading of the assets needed to play the cutscene.

Message 30 of 56 (2,191 Views)