Kashyyyk Zipline Bug Can't Use Zipline To Obtain Force Essence

by thaimansam24

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Kashyyyk Zipline Bug Can't Use Zipline To Obtain Force Essence

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Kashyyyk zipline at spider pit won't let me zip line to the force essence near light saber work station. There is a power activator and I activated it and tried to recover force essence after that and could not. Also left the planet and could not recover it after I left the planet.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Ensure the trigger for the zipline does not disapear or go away after the movement of the zipline is adjusted. Check the code, Change the code.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't zip to get the force essence.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my animation trigger and me zip across to get the force essence.

Here is picture of the area I'm talking about.

Message 1 of 14 (27,055 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Kashyyyk Zipline Bug Can't Use Zipline To Obtain Force Essence

Community Manager

Hey @thaimansam24. Going to spoiler tag this just in case. Some minor spoilers regarding abilities below: 

Spoiler
Have you found the Powered Zipline upgrade for BD-1? Until you get that upgrade you'll only be able to ride down ziplines, but once you find the upgrade you can also go up them as well. If you don't have the upgrade yet you'll just need to come back to that spot after you've found it. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (27,016 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @thaimansam24. Going to spoiler tag this just in case. Some minor spoilers regarding abilities below: 

Spoiler
Have you found the Powered Zipline upgrade for BD-1? Until you get that upgrade you'll only be able to ride down ziplines, but once you find the upgrade you can also go up them as well. If you don't have the upgrade yet you'll just need to come back to that spot after you've found it. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 14 (27,017 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have this problem. Not able to zipline there at all. 

Message 3 of 14 (26,720 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've watched multiple YouTube videos of how to reach this item, and they don't even do anything special, just jump up there and zipline across. But it never works for me. Did this get resolved for anyone yet? 

Message 4 of 14 (24,740 Views)

Community Manager

@rfgwest 

Do you have the upgrade that I mentioned in my post above? If you don't have it you won't be able to take the zipline up to the Force Essence. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 14 (24,712 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Kent I'm unable to zipline at all (horizontally or down) - and I can't find a specific PS4 controller command that I'm missing. 

As a result, I appear to be unable to leave the Forest Trench on Kashyyyk.  

Message 6 of 14 (23,323 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @MosDefFiasco

It's been a while since I played myself, but from what I can recall Cal should just grab the ziplines automatically when you jump to them. Is there a specific zipline you're having trouble with, or is it just happening with any zipline you're trying to use?

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 7 of 14 (23,281 Views)

★ Novice

I have this problem on pc, Might be this one. 

Message 8 of 14 (20,502 Views)

Community Manager

@hamer_iboshi 

Yep, I remember that one. I spent a long time in that room trying to get it on my first trip to Kashyyyk. 

Do you have the powered zipline ability? If not, you won't be able to reach that one just yet. The basic zipline only lets you slide down, but with the powered zipline you can also go up the cables against gravity. I had to come back later once I got the ability. 

Kent.png
Message 9 of 14 (20,448 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Kent Later I did it with powered zipline ability kkk, thanks.
Message 10 of 14 (20,440 Views)