Re: Jedi Fallen Order crashes travelling to Kashyyyk

by demonicchild001

Original Post

Jedi Fallen Order crashes travelling to Kashyyyk

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Game crashes travelling to Kashyyyk
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You could get a copy of my game save file from the cloud and use that to reproduce the bug on Xbox
What happens when the bug occurs? When trying to travel to Kashyyyk for the second time from any other planet, after sitting in the copilot’s chair the landing cutscene freezes and there is a loud buzzing noise. This carries on for a few seconds then the game crashes out.
What do you expect to see? i expect the cutscene to complete and the ship to land on Kashyyyk so I can continue the game. At the very least there should be a way to skip the cutscene and go directly to the planet.

I have tried all the other suggestions in these posts and nothing works. I have even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. My conclusion is that there is something wrong with my save file caused by previous bugs in the game (for example I previously fell halfway through the floor of a lift, couldn’t get out and had to quit). I don’t want to start again as some people have suggested, because I am quite a long way through and there is no guarantee it won’t happen again. 

This bug has been reported a lot of times and prevents any progress in the game. When can we expect a fix?

Message 1 of 3 (1,369 Views)

★★★ Novice
Why is there no reply to this from EA? How are we supposed to proceed?!
Message 2 of 3 (988 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is the first glitch i encountered but i cant even play the game now cuz it crashes like that

Message 3 of 3 (812 Views)