Re: Is Jedi Fallen Order cloud save?

by EA_Leeuw

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is Jedi Fallen Order cloud save?

★★★ Newbie

Can I play Jedi Fallen Order on 2 different PCs?

Im trying to play on m desktop, want to be able to play on laptop on same save file. Im using EA beta app on both PCs. Does anybody know if this feature is available, or can be done by moving a file?

Message 1 of 9 (13,646 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hey @ExceedoPlays,

Welcome!

Yes, Jedi Fallen Order does indeed support Cloud Saves. So in normal situations you would indeed be able to play on two different PCs with the same save file.

However, unfortunately, the EA app itself doesn't support cloud saves yet. Only Origin as of right now I am afraid. So in this particular situation, the game doesn't offer cloud saves I am afraid.

You should also be able to manually back-up saves and restore them later on another PC, I believe. They are located in "C:\Users\<UserName>\Saved Games\Respawn\JediFallenOrder\".

Hope this helps.
EA_LeeuwAHQ

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (13,600 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hey @ExceedoPlays,

Welcome!

Yes, Jedi Fallen Order does indeed support Cloud Saves. So in normal situations you would indeed be able to play on two different PCs with the same save file.

However, unfortunately, the EA app itself doesn't support cloud saves yet. Only Origin as of right now I am afraid. So in this particular situation, the game doesn't offer cloud saves I am afraid.

You should also be able to manually back-up saves and restore them later on another PC, I believe. They are located in "C:\Users\<UserName>\Saved Games\Respawn\JediFallenOrder\".

Hope this helps.
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 2 of 9 (13,601 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Appreciate the guide, took me a bit to do it properly. just did it and it worked, 

Message 3 of 9 (13,131 Views)

Community Manager
@ExceedoPlays, good to hear from you again! I'm glad to hear that it worked. Standard smile

Happy gaming, Jedi!
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 4 of 9 (13,084 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Leeuw Is it still like this? or did they add cloud saves. also can i play on console and pc the same save?
Message 5 of 9 (10,572 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @Rumfeks,

Yeah, it looks like it is still like this, as the EA app doesn't support cloud saves itself.
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 6 of 9 (10,567 Views)

★★★ Newbie

On my laptop the EA app uses cloud sync.

i got a message wich savefile i wanted to use, cloud or local

but on my desktop i got no such option and i have to manual transfer save file from my laptop to my desktop.

wich is really annoying.

Message 7 of 9 (5,381 Views)

★ Novice

i reinstaled Windows and i lost my save progress....how to add back my cloud save man....i want to play but i dont want to play from the begining again !

Message 8 of 9 (3,325 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all, 

This is a rather old topic, hence I will have to close it. 

In the meantime, the EA app does support Cloud Saves, it's game dependent.

EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 9 of 9 (3,323 Views)