Invisable switch fo cals lightaber

by nallalex1

Original Post

Invisable switch fo cals lightaber

★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug The switch is invisible on my lightsaber, when I try to change the switch there isn't the option to make a selection in the switch sub menu if I choose to go to emitters I can change it to an emitter so technically I have 4 emitters
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I uninstall the game then reinstalled it played it on version 1.00 then when I went on the the game the bug appeared I updated the game and it went back carried over.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can select any switch option and a part if the lightsaber is invisible. It will also allow you to put emitters and every other sleeves where the switch should be
What do you expect to see? The normal switch but instead I have a glitches saber and want my normal one back

Hope this photo helps

Message 1 of 6 (912 Views)

jedi fallen order lightsaber bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS HAPPENED! my lightsaber is invisable but i can see the ceres switch this has happened since i uploaded my ps4 save to my ps5 does anybody have info or know how to fix this

Message 2 of 6 (613 Views)

Re: Invisable switch fo cals lightaber

★★★ Newbie
@nallalex1 this same thing is happening to me i need answers!?
Message 3 of 6 (607 Views)

Re: jedi fallen order lightsaber bug

Community Manager

Hey @epicsilver,

Are you able to swap out any parts on a workbench to see if the handle re-appears? 

Is this happening if you start a new game as well, or only on the save you've transferred over to your PS5? 

Mako.png
Message 4 of 6 (599 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Mako well it happens on both my ps4 and ps5 save but my whole lightsaber is invisable but i have gotten ceres switch to show up and i can change the color and the material, but the names say things like placeholder emitter long switch or they just fill in the color of the blade i have,i also cannot select lr move the cursor
Message 5 of 6 (568 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@epicsilver yes it is in new saves too i just saw this
Message 6 of 6 (567 Views)