Impassable Bug: grates fall too soon on Bracca train

by kwinchell

Original Post

Re: Impassable Bug: grates fall too soon on Bracca train

★★★ Newbie

Still have the same problem, we’re in July, and it’s not playable. This is frustrating. 

Message 21 of 32 (1,617 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@xziimer-gamerx wrote:

Still have the same problem, we’re in July, and it’s not playable. This is frustrating. 

Yeah I just bought the game.....Ran into this bug.  I guess it came back after they patched it for something else?  Fix the coding or refund.  

Message 22 of 32 (1,601 Views)

★★ Novice
@Seanzyttu I too am having this issue. I bought this several months ago only to hit this game stopping bug. I reloaded the game yesterday and still have this issue. I too would like a refund as this game defect won't allow me to progress beyond the starter area.
Message 23 of 32 (1,486 Views)

★★ Novice

I was having this issue as well.  Yesterday I tried moving back to my left along the bar to barely be under the farthest panel.  Then I was able to jump up and move past this damn clipping bug.

Please try that and see if it helps you too.  I've FINALLY moved off of bracca!

Message 24 of 32 (1,463 Views)

★★ Novice
@Seanzyttu see my note below on getting through this!
Message 25 of 32 (1,462 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just bought the game, im having this issue lots now, in december 2020 so this has been going on for over a year, not looking forward to the game as much as i was now 😕

Message 26 of 32 (1,324 Views)

★★★ Newbie

February 2021 still not fixed. want my money back.

Message 27 of 32 (1,182 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Over a year later and this problem still exists. What a waste of money....got 15 minutes of play time before a bug halted the tracks.  The grates fall every single time before can jump up to them leaving me stuck hanging on the pipe

Message 28 of 32 (1,154 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Here we are in Dec 2021 and I'm having the same bug. The pipe moves outside the train, I look up and see the grates, and they fall away before I can jump on them. OR sometimes I do jump on them and they fall away with me on them to my death. Sigh. Stupid game. Impassable because of bug.

Message 29 of 32 (902 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Aletheiaz I got that bug today. The solution for me has been to quit to the title screen and then back in the game with a simple continue. After that, the chain of events has been correct.
Message 30 of 32 (693 Views)