Ilum Exploration remains at 96% despite having every data entry and collectible

by ltsBobaFett

Original Post

Ilum Exploration remains at 96% despite having every data entry and collectible

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug I have completed Ilum to 100% finding all of the force echoes, BD-1 scans, chests, and secrets, but the Crystal Caves section still sits at 96% completed. Ilum as a whole sits at 98%.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure as other people don't seem to have this issue. It just occurs.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't get the trophies related to completion and Ilum stays unexplored.
What do you expect to see? 100% completion on Ilum.

I have all of the databank entries and can see and read them all but Ilum doesn't progress with completion. I also have all chests and secrets.

Message 1 of 11 (10,501 Views)

Re: Ilum Exploration remains at 96% despite having every data entry and collecti

★★★ Novice

Sure you have the one where you have to climb down and to the left after the rock you push over?

Message 2 of 11 (10,476 Views)

Re: Ilum Exploration remains at 96% despite having every data entry and collecti

★★★★ Novice
@ltsBobaFett This isn't a bug. I had the same problem. Where there is a meditation spot in the middle of the map, look for the rock that you had to push over and jump to it. Then jump to the next rock and straight ahead you can see a climbable wall. Climb down to the left instead of up and you'll 100%.
Message 3 of 11 (10,361 Views)

★★★ Newbie

He already mentioned he had all the Force Echoes. I'm experiencing the same glitch and it's annoying. 

Message 4 of 11 (10,331 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@ltsBobaFett So, I was having the same issue you were (all chests, secrets, databank entries,96% in the caves), and I figured out what happened. So I think it was either a life or force essence, that you had to swing to, then wall run, swing wall run, then climb a section to normally get to. I managed to land it right off the first vine and even though the other obstacles appeared on my map, it wasn't until I ran the correct path for it that I got to 100%. Hoping the image included helps explain what I meant. I swung straight up to the essence, but the normal obstacle course was my missing 4%.

Message 5 of 11 (10,109 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@Hoinah This worked for me! Saved me a lot of frustration, Cheers 

Message 6 of 11 (10,057 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@Hoinah Dude thank you so much. I scoured the internet and you're the first and only one to mention this.

Message 7 of 11 (9,985 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@Hoinah Did the same thing! Thanks!

Message 8 of 11 (9,924 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think I have an issue with this vine not spawning. Is that even possible?

Message 9 of 11 (9,138 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have encountered the same.  It's stuck at 96%  because of THE GATHERING Part 4 (Storyline).   In spite of it being in the Jedi Crystal Room, it's not appearing.   So it's a bug.

Message 10 of 11 (5,270 Views)