I’m stuck on Kashyyyk

by alexry10

Original Post

I’m stuck on Kashyyyk

★★★ Newbie

I haven’t yet completed the mission because I can’t get to it. All the doors are blocked, and many say I need a scomp link to operate them. And I can’t jump on the vine back to the ship. How can I progress from here

Message 1 of 12 (4,386 Views)

Re: I’m stuck on Kashyyyk

Would help to have a bit more info and possibly a screen shot where you are??!!??!!

You should if I remember be able to find the Scomplink on Kashyyyk if you explored where you should.  So you probably have missed a location that you need to explore BEFORE going back to the ship.  It is out in the trench I think.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 12 (4,369 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I can't reach the vine to swing across the trench, so there is no way to go there. And I am pretty sure I explored all the areas in the trench, so there is no way it is there. 

Message 3 of 12 (4,271 Views)

★★★ Newbie

First pic: All doors are blocked because they need the scomp link.

2nd pic: unable to go back to Zeffo because the player can’t jump far enough to get the vine and swing back, had the same problem so thankfull for any help,

Message 4 of 12 (4,173 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did anyone ever find an answer to this? Just started playing and I'm in the same situation. 

Message 5 of 12 (3,871 Views)

★★★ Guide

Just go through the story. None of the doors that are blocked by a scomp link are progressive - they are skippable, and you can come back to them later. The Refinery IS confusing, but you need to progress through the map until you get to both prison cell blocks to complete it. When you go back to the ship, you will have a different way. You can do this with the skills you have, you don't need the scomp link skill. I think I didn't have it the first time I did it. You need Force Push and Overcharge though, which you shouldn't have been able to get there without those. It did take me  quite a while to get through it, it's a confusing map. 

Message 6 of 12 (3,817 Views)

★★ Pro
@alexry10 Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t the scomp link on Zeffo? Maybe watch a tutorial or read an article on how to complete the level otherwise
Message 7 of 12 (3,777 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@alexry10 Some solution for this??
Message 8 of 12 (3,169 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Sure, addressing what's been brought up:

1- All the doors are blocked, many say I need a scomp link

You can pick the scomp link up on your first pass through Zeffo, once you have the force push ability you can break into the giant zeffo statue and there is a workbench just as you go inside that will give BD-1 his scomp link back. None of those doors are particularly necessary, the scomp links only open chests, and locked closets with chests in them. They will not help you complete the mission, so this isn't essental! Skip the scomp link if you don't have it. You only need BD-1's overcharge which you have to get in order to get to the refinery in the first place.

2- Can't reach the vine to swing across the trench. No worries, you will NEVER HAVE TO. The way back is via Tram car from the roof of the refinery, once you have liberated both detention cells and destroyed the AT-ST at the end. You overcharge the tram car to activate it and then you can use it to go straight back to the landing pad.

3- Map pictures showing all doors blocked by scomp links - those aren't scomp links! They are tram cars/elevators/doors that are deactivated, and you reactivate them using BD-1's overcharge. You have to free the wookies to open them. You cannot complete this until you free the wookies. So FREE THE ****** WOOKIES.

4 - Just free the wookies.

Message 9 of 12 (3,152 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm in the same boat but realized it during the Free the Wookiees section. Can I just retrieve the scomp link on my second trip to Zeffo by returning to the weathered monument? If I remember from online, you don't get captured until after you explore the second tomb.

Message 10 of 12 (2,465 Views)