Re: How do I figure out which EA account is linked to my PSN?

by Achille3400

Original Post

How do I figure out which EA account is linked to my PSN?

★★★★ Novice

Hi guys, hope you can help me,

So I simply don't remember what is the EA account linked to my PSN Battlefront. I have multiple emails and can't seem to figure out which one is the right one. I kind of want to know which one it is so I can delete the others and FINALLY log into companion.

Thanks a lot,

Achille

Message 1 of 11 (109,111 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Achille3400  

I am really sorry for this confusion, you are having with many EA Accounts. You can check your PlayStation ID, linked to your EA Account under Connected Accounts section on your profile page https://myaccount.ea.com. Alternatively you can get in touch with EA Advisors directly, so they can help you with your question. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 11 (109,075 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks a lot for the fast answer!

Though now that I have found which account it is, my progression does not appear, on companion when I log in.

I verified this is the PSN account I play on, and it should be working. Though in companion, it says "Please login with this account in STAR WARS Battlefront on PS4 system to enable it".

Bascially, my progression is not showing.

Thanks,

Achille

Message 3 of 11 (109,067 Views)

@Achille3400

Glad to hear you were able to track your EA Account. What is the device you are using Companion App on? Are you sure you are logged in with the same account there?

Archi.png
Message 4 of 11 (109,064 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yes, it is the same account. I am using this app on iPhone.
Message 5 of 11 (109,059 Views)

@Achille3400 

So, restarting your IPhone and reinstalling Companion App did not solved this? 

Archi.png
Message 6 of 11 (109,046 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Nope. Tried both. Perhaps you can look up if my account is linked to my PsN Achille3434 in the system?
Message 7 of 11 (109,037 Views)

Hello @Achille3400 

I am really sorry, but we can not manage individual users accounts here, on Answers HQ. You should get in touch with EA Advisors directly on this. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 8 of 11 (109,028 Views)

★★ Novice

im having the same issues n EA isnt helping at all i went to social media since they cannout help ive filled out 5 forms all with the same answer back -- we cannot find your account -- talked to 7 live chats and all they do is copy and paste the same answers no real help IWish they give sims and pvz to another company so i can be done with ea for good

Message 9 of 11 (87,125 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I logged into the account my xbox was linked to and it said it was linked to the wrong account and when I tried to change it it said it had already been taken how do I find the account that took it

Message 10 of 11 (86,546 Views)