★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Squadrons
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? SRAP Hunter
Are you playing in VR? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Other
Please explain 'Other' Story
What were you doing when the bug occurred? Step by Step detail is helpful. Mission 1. Following Frisk for a "New Signal" Mission 2. Following Wedge to the Star Destroyer Mission 3. Tutorial for Drift
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Mission 1. Just after scanning destroyed rebel scouts, Frisk prompts to follow, but he just flies in circles indefinitely. Mission 2. After helping fellow X-Wings, Wedge prompts to follow to the Star Destroyer. He then flies in circles indefinitely. Mission 3. Keo is training how to drift, after boosting over star destroyer and to the next checkpoint, the game opens a more in depth tutorial on how to drift, but won't allow you to progress. I have to close the game out.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05/10/20 17:20
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Can play, but it's highly frustrating
What happens when the bug occurs? No story progression, have to return to hangar and start completely over.
What do you expect to see? Dialogue, combat, tutorial progression
Which ship were you playing? If not applicable, just answer "no" or "none." X-Wing mission 1 and 2 A-Wing mission 3
What components were you using? Standard
Which customizations (if any) were you using? Standard

Product: Star Wars: Squadrons
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? SRAP Hunter
Are you playing in VR? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Other
Please explain 'Other' Story
What were you doing when the bug occurred? Step by Step detail is helpful. I have had errors for Missions 1, 2, and 3. Each mission at a point prompts me to "Follow" a squad mate and upon the request the other ship will simply fly for awhile and then start flying in circles. And the mission simply halts all progress. Reloading the checkpoint causes the error to happen again as well as restarting the mission. The only fix so far is to return to the hangar, go through briefing, and starting again where the mission seems to flow as normal.
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Mission 1, prompt by Frisk to follow for a new signal. Frisk just inevitably flies in circles with nothing happening. Mission 2. Prompt by Wedge to follow to the Star Destroyer, again just flies in circles. Mission 3. Prompt to "Drift" once initiating boost to the next checkpoint the game locks up and will not actually allow me to drift.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05/10/20 17:20
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Can play, but it's highly frustrating
What happens when the bug occurs? The game allows me to fly around indefinitely without any actual progression
What do you expect to see? Enemy arrival, a new fight, dialogue maybe.
Which ship were you playing? If not applicable, just answer "no" or "none." X-Wing mission 1 and 2, A-Wing mission 3
What components were you using? Standard loadout
Which customizations (if any) were you using? Standard

Message 1 of 3 (225 Views)

Re: Halted Story Progression

★★★ Newbie
@BlueReaper20 Exact same for me. Was really excited for this game. Current state is unplayable. Honestly, I want a refund.
Message 2 of 3 (193 Views)

Re: Halted Story Progression

★★★ Newbie

That's how I feel too. I don't have the drive to even play the game, it feels like a waste of my time. 

Message 3 of 3 (190 Views)