Getting kicked from matches and some time crashing in Star wars squadrons Oculus

by taylor1864

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Getting kicked from matches and some time crashing in Star wars squadrons Oculus

★★★★ Novice

Im getting kicked out of matches. Usually when i die and waiting to re-spawn. An hour hour glass pops up. Either i get kicked from the match or kicked from the match and the game crashes back the Oculus screen

Message 1 of 2 (350 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Getting kicked from matches and some time crashing in Star wars squadrons Oc

Community Manager

Hey, @taylor1864  can you try a clean boot to see if any programs are messing with Star Wars: Squadrons and turn off any overlay programs, such as Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

Atic.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP.  

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

If a post needs moderation, merging or cleaning, report the post and we will take a look. Nerd

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (105 Views)

All Replies

Re: Getting kicked from matches and some time crashing in Star wars squadrons Oc

Community Manager

Hey, @taylor1864  can you try a clean boot to see if any programs are messing with Star Wars: Squadrons and turn off any overlay programs, such as Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

Atic.png

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP.  

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

If a post needs moderation, merging or cleaning, report the post and we will take a look. Nerd

Message 2 of 2 (106 Views)
Twitter Stream