Re: Getting kicked from matches and some time crashing in Star wars squadrons Oc

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Getting kicked from matches and some time crashing in Star wars squadrons Oculus

★★★★ Novice

Im getting kicked out of matches. Usually when i die and waiting to re-spawn. An hour hour glass pops up. Either i get kicked from the match or kicked from the match and the game crashes back the Oculus screen

Message 1 of 2 (347 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Getting kicked from matches and some time crashing in Star wars squadrons Oc

Community Manager

Hey, @taylor1864  can you try a clean boot to see if any programs are messing with Star Wars: Squadrons and turn off any overlay programs, such as Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

Atic.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP.  

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

If a post needs moderation, merging or cleaning, report the post and we will take a look. Nerd

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (102 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey, @taylor1864  can you try a clean boot to see if any programs are messing with Star Wars: Squadrons and turn off any overlay programs, such as Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

Atic.png

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP.  

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

If a post needs moderation, merging or cleaning, report the post and we will take a look. Nerd

Message 2 of 2 (103 Views)
Twitter Stream