Game not launching

by svedishduck

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game not launching

★ Novice

I have just installed the game on Steam and have never played it before. When it was finally finished installing, I was greeted with ordinal 100 could not be located in the dynamic link library D:\MSOCache\SteamSecond\steamapps\common\Jedi Fallen Order\SwGame\Binaries\Win64\starwarsjedifallenorder.exe. I have restarted my computer, looked at multiple videos and still can't find a solution!

Message 1 of 4 (912 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game not launching

EA DICE Team
Hi @femifontaine, did you try updating GPU drivers? Seems to be running some older " Driver Date/Size: 28/11/2021"

When you update the GPU drivers do a clean update.

/Atic

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (464 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hey, @svedishduck  make sure that all drivers for windows are up to date, also worth to reinstall the GPU drivers for your PC.

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

Message 2 of 4 (789 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic Hey! I am getting the exact same error message. I have installed all pending Windows updates and all my drivers are up-to-date. I tried a clean boot but I still got the same error message. 

I've attached a DXdiag - please can you help?

Thanks!

/Femi

Message 3 of 4 (565 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hi @femifontaine, did you try updating GPU drivers? Seems to be running some older " Driver Date/Size: 28/11/2021"

When you update the GPU drivers do a clean update.

/Atic

Message 4 of 4 (465 Views)