Re: Game keeps crashing

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game keeps crashing

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

My game keeps crashing since this week. It always crashes when I want to open "social" and in the ship selection screen after the first loading screen. I tried reinstalling, verifying integrity files, volemetric on low, run as administrator, windowed screen, lower settings in general, disabling all the in-game overlays and my drivers and game are up to date. I am at the end of despair.

Specs: i-5 10600k, 16GB RAM 3600MHz, MSI RTX 3070.

My friend his game also crashes a lot since this week. Is there any solution that I didn't try?

Message 1 of 8 (14,984 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

I tried it again yesterday and it suddenly works. I don't understand how....

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (14,658 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Hi,

Same for me.

I started to play a week ago, and the game keeps crashing. I can launch a game (campaign) but sometimes I can play for 30 minutes, sometimes not even 2 minutes and the game crashes to desktop without any error message.

I tried all the tips I could find but nothing seems to help (verifying integrity files, volumetric on low, run as administrator, disabling all the in-game overlays).

Specs : R5 5600x, 32GB RAM, RTX 3070 (driver 465.89)

Settings : 4K, everything on Ultra (except volumetric) and the game plays smoothly at 120fps (for the short amount of time I can enjoy it...)

Quite frustrating...

Hopefully a fix is on his way ?

Message 2 of 8 (14,770 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@gta1228I hope for a fix as well, it's sad that after 3 weeks there is still no support delivered...

Message 3 of 8 (14,760 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried it again yesterday and it suddenly works. I don't understand how....

Message 4 of 8 (14,659 Views)

★★ Novice

Same for me. 

BTW is it fixed?

Message 5 of 8 (9,669 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@xXPikhaarXx it’s still happening to me, idk why, but i’m on playstation
Message 6 of 8 (4,456 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Every time I join a match the game crashes and when I rejoin it just keeps crashing 

Message 7 of 8 (747 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

/Atic
Message 8 of 8 (506 Views)