Game Freezes During X-Wing Prologue

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Squadrons
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? GameFreezes
Are you playing in VR? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Prologue
What were you doing when the bug occurred? Step by Step detail is helpful. First time, nothing. I wasn't pushing any buttons. Second time, I pressed up on the Left joystick to activate the boost. Multiple times after, I was eating pop tarts and regretting giving you people my money.
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. The game freezes in the same spot every time. In the x-wing prologue, right as the squad leader orders everyone to boost under the imperial blockade.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 23.11.20 06:31
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Can't play
What happens when the bug occurs? The game freezes and I have to manually quit the game.
What do you expect to see? The game to work
Which ship were you playing? If not applicable, just answer "no" or "none." X-wing
What components were you using? X-box controller, X-box, hmdi cable, Television,
Which customizations (if any) were you using? none

During the X-Wing prologue in story mode, the game freezes at the same spot every single time. It's when the squad leader orders the squad to booth past the imperial blockade. It doesn't matter if I'm pushing a button or not, it consistently freezes every time.

Message 1 of 2 (144 Views)

Re: Game Freezes During X-Wing Prologue

EA DICE Team

Hey @GameFreezes  Could you try to power cycle the console and see if that helps. 

How to power cycle: 

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
  3. Important Make sure that you wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
  4. Plug the console power cable back in.
  5. Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn it on.

Thanks!

/Atic 

Message 2 of 2 (92 Views)