Re: Game Breaking Bug: Force Slow DOES NOT WORK on fans.

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Game Breaking Bug: Force Slow DOES NOT WORK on fans.

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug First encountered this problem in Cal's Memory on Dathomir; after the meeting with his Master, during the escape, Cal goes into an air vent with one of those big fans in front of it. Force Slow DOES NOT STOP the fan. Also no way to escape the memory. Tried quitting the journey and loading an earlier journey, where I'd got as far as Kashykk. ......and had exactly the same problem. Force Slow DOES NOT STOP any of the big fans any more. Its left the game, for all intents and purposes, unplayable. EA, my dudes, I was really hoping you'd got your act together after the Battlefront debacle. Disappointing that a multi million dollar Triple A studio's title seems to have, judging from what I'm reading on this page, so many GAME BREAKING bugs. I mean, you expect there to be bugs. Maybe a chair through the wall here, an enemy stuck in mid-air there. You don't expect there to be bugs that actually render a game unplayable,
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm finding it everywhere in the game now, it seems - though it started at Cal's Memory on Dathomir, where he meets his Master before Sidious' Order 66.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't stop the fans, no way past them, can't progress anywhere.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to play the game and complete Cal's Memory.

Message 1 of 5 (578 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Has anyone found a solution to this problem?

Message 2 of 5 (446 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Force push no longer works. When trying to get to the next part on Dathomir unble to slow wall after force push to climb to next part. EA this really sucks

Message 3 of 5 (270 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SoulSlayerII Figured out that i was pushing l1 instead of r1 problems solved
Message 4 of 5 (263 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 5 of 5 (243 Views)