Fallen Order Interact feature not working. Game stuck

by 2948ef43228af602fa711e817cad5df3

Original Post

Fallen Order Interact feature not working. Game stuck

In the Fallen Order, the Interact button not responsive on Dathomir. I need to interact with the wall where you first learn you cannot climb without special gear. From videos, I know a Night Brother should appear and throw a rock breaking the bridge, but interact does not trigger this scene. I have tried resting and reloading but no affect. Does anyone know any way to refresh this action? Otherwise the game is stuck and it is impossible for me to progress. Thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (208 Views)

Re: Fallen Order Interact feature not working. Game stuck

Community Manager
Hey @2948ef43228af602fa711e817cad5df3,

Hmm, that's an unfortunate situation indeed.

May I ask the platform you're playing on?

Leeuw.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Tag mij met @EA_Leeuw als je op mij reageert. Thumbs up
* Als je de opmerkingen van andere spelers leuk vindt, geef ze dan XP. 
* Als iemand je probleem of vraag heeft opgelost, klik dan op "Oplossing accepteren". Party hat
* Ik reageer niet op privéberichten.
* NL/BE CM.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 4 (173 Views)

I’m playing on Google Stadia. Game has been working great up this point. Thanks for your reply

Message 3 of 4 (150 Views)

Community Manager
@2948ef43228af602fa711e817cad5df3, thanks for the deets.
Have you tried to reload your save and/or load a different save?

Leeuw.png

* Tag mij met @EA_Leeuw als je op mij reageert. Thumbs up
* Als je de opmerkingen van andere spelers leuk vindt, geef ze dan XP. 
* Als iemand je probleem of vraag heeft opgelost, klik dan op "Oplossing accepteren". Party hat
* Ik reageer niet op privéberichten.
* NL/BE CM.
Message 4 of 4 (130 Views)
Twitter Stream