EA should give away the starwars:Battlefront 1 (2015)game for free

by BILIBILI_YETAI

Original Post

Highlighted

EA should give away the starwars:Battlefront 1 (2015)game for free

★★★ Novice

EA has given away relatively new generations of Star Wars games in the past. EA gave away battlefronts 2 for free on Epic in 2021.

Last year 2022, EA gave away Star Wars Jedi for free on Amazon and Star Wars squadrons on both Amazon and Epic.

Why not give battlefront 1 away for free?

I think this is a good game. Although it seems like the bate of battlefront 2. Because of this, players flow to 2.

I used to buy 1+2 bundles on steam. And 1 has become a dead game.2 is not a lot of players, but it is ok. And I can't refund it. I think 1 should be given away in the future. This may make the game come alive...

Message 1 of 2 (555 Views)

Re: EA should give away the starwars:Battlefront 1 (2015)game for free

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@BILIBILI_YETAIActually after the last couple of steam sales the game has been a lot more active Standard smile there’s a DLC mode and a 40 player mode almost every weekend. Just last week for example, we had Walker Assault, Bespin, Scarif, Heroes Vs. Villains and Hero Hunt all in a two day span. If there’s anyone out there (such as yourself) who are trying to find more games, I would highly recommend adding lots of friends who play through the EA app or origin. This will give you the best chance of finding games because the more friends you have, the higher chance that if there’s a lobby up, one of them will be in it. 

Message 2 of 2 (355 Views)