Dathomir Help Needed! No way for me to progress as I don’t have force push

by ResentedJaguar1

Original Post

Glitch on Dathomir

★★★ Newbie

So I'm on Dathomir and somehow managed to get into the collapsed settlement. Well I did it without force pull so I am currently stuck. Helo????

Message 21 of 93 (4,245 Views)

Stuck on Dathomir

★★★ Newbie

I am on dathomir and got all the way to the collapsed settlement, the place you fight the three dead sisters.  There is a bridge that you need force pull for but I do not have it,  now I’m stuck here with no way to get back up. Please help

Message 22 of 93 (4,353 Views)

Dathomir slope glitch?

★ Apprentice

I’m stuck in the area where you first see the nightbrother village. You are supposed to pull the bridge down and run left down a slope. For some reason my character doesn’t make the jump no matter what I do and from seeing other walkthroughs they just jump over with ease and a lot of room left. I can’t continue the game now

Message 23 of 93 (4,268 Views)

Re: Stuck in Dathomir

★★★★★ Newbie

Apparently there are a few more players reporting this on Steam:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1172380/discussions/0/3342162929520457870/

Message 24 of 93 (5,565 Views)

Missing bridge in Nightbrother village (Dathomir)

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug The wooden bridge into the Nightbrother village is missing after death and respawn.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I got the bug after I fell off the bridge, and when i respawned (from falling off the map) i spawned in the section off the map that is under the bridge. It was impossible to continue from there, so I killed myself to respawn on my last save point. When I got back to the Nightbrother village the bridge was/is missing.
What happens when the bug occurs? The bridge you have to cross to progress is gone. The beam underneath the bridge appears visually but you can't walk on it and you fall trough it to your death if you try to.
What do you expect to see? The bridge and the functional beam underneath it.

So this doesn't happen 100% but once you have this bug, you have it, hence 100%. Stops progress completely.

Message 25 of 93 (4,289 Views)

Re: Missing bridge in Nightbrother village (Dathomir)

★★★ Newbie

The same exact thing happened to me. I keep restarting the game and going back to the meditation points but nothing is working.

Message 26 of 93 (4,189 Views)

Re: Nightbrother Village bridge missing

★ Novice

Exact same problem here... I tried going back to a save point in a different area, reset, come back and still no bridge... on the map it shows as being down, but there's nothing there.

Has anyone found a fix for this?

Message 27 of 93 (4,346 Views)

Re: Nightbrother Village bridge missing

★★★★★ Novice

Not that I can tell. Only fix I can see is, start a new game and try not to die on the bridge, but I don’t feel like taking the time to work my way back there for it to maybe happen again. 

Message 28 of 93 (4,316 Views)

Game ending glitch on Dathomir

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Game ending glitch on Dathomir if you don’t have force pull
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Progress to Dathomir before gaining force pull. Talk to bearded guy and jump across rock. You will then be forced down when a guy throws a rock on you.
What happens when the bug occurs? You get stuck on the bottom of the map with a save spot. You can’t progress because you don’t have force pull which you need. No way to make it back
What do you expect to see? Game ending glitch. Can’t progress and need to start a new game.

Pretty much wasted 10 hours of my life now I have to start over. Fought the 3 undead nightsisters and then see a blue thing I need to pull but I can’t. 
PLEASE ADD A FAST TRAVEL BACK TO SHIP. Only way to fix it. I will not start over and if they don’t add this it will be my last straw with EA Standard smile

Message 29 of 93 (4,215 Views)

Re: Dathomir Help Needed!

EA DICE Team

Hey @ResentedJaguar1  @koobaSx  If I remember correct that should be force pull item and not force push. 

/Atic 

Message 30 of 93 (4,236 Views)