Dathomir Help Needed! No way for me to progress as I don’t have force push

by ResentedJaguar1

Original Post

Re: DATHOMIR HELP NEEDED

★★★ Novice

I don't want to make a new journey  I just want them to fix this issue so I can continue the game. 

Message 11 of 93 (12,214 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@ResentedJaguar1 Isn't that force pull, in the bug report you said push.
Message 12 of 93 (12,207 Views)

Re: Dreadful Dathomir

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

same bug here
quick travel to the ship at the save point could solve this problem

Message 13 of 93 (12,197 Views)

★★★ Novice

You are correct. I apologize I meant force pull

Message 14 of 93 (12,189 Views)

Nightbrother Village bridge missing

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug The wooden bridge into the Nightbrother village is missing after death and respawn.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the Nightbrother village until you reach the point where you pull the wooden bridge down at the village's fortified entrance. Die. Respawn. The bridge might be gone?
What happens when the bug occurs? The bridge you have to cross to progress is gone. The beam underneath the bridge appears visually but you can't walk on it and you fall through it to your death if you try to.
What do you expect to see? The bridge and functional beam underneath it.

So this doesn't happen 100% but once you have this bug, you have it, hence 100%. Stops progress completely. See attached screenshot of the location.

Message 15 of 93 (13,416 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Almost the same issue.

Also PS4

I did a running jump to clear the jump after the wanderer even though Cal said he could not make the jump after I did it successfully.

I am stuck in that area. The door is not unlocked and I apparently need pull to move the spiked wall as push does nothing. the only ways out are blocked to me. 

Quitting the game and coming back put me right back down there where I am stuck.

If I have not meditated down there maybe I would not be stuck. As of now it looks like after 3 planets over a few days my only option is starting over.

I believe being able to get there is a bug and we will likely have to start the game over.

Message 16 of 93 (12,154 Views)

Re: Dathomir Help Needed!

★★★ Novice
@ResentedJaguar1 Im encountering the same problem here :/
Message 17 of 93 (12,221 Views)

Stuck in Dathomir

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug I decided to go to Dathomir first and now after my second confrontation with the nightsister which I believe I shouldn't have had, has caused me to be stuck in an area where I must used a different force ability to pull a wood blockade from a path I must use to continue. I think after you meet the old wanderer you are supposed to make a jump across from one rock platform to another but with a specific ability that I didn't and glitched onto it anyways,pulled myself up and continued. Now as I said before,I'm stuck after defeating the nightsisters' undead sisters. No way to get back to my ship. Assuming I have to start all over again.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Dathomir, after meeting the old wanderer and jumping onto the next rock platform ahead of him,glitched across I believe.
What happens when the bug occurs? If you continue you are stuck when you slide down to the next level below.
What do you expect to see? Nothing. Literally.

Will wait for a fix like a fast travel option or just return the game since wasted time was put into it and don't want to redo it unfortunately. Really, you don't have a choice of going to either planet unless you want to get stuck,if you are persistent like I am. 

Message 18 of 93 (13,591 Views)

Re: Dathomir Help Needed!

★★★ Novice

I don't know how we fix it?

Message 19 of 93 (12,204 Views)

Re: Nightbrother Village bridge missing

★★★★★ Novice

I also am having this issue on Xbox. Got to the bridge. Got across it, got shot up to death. Came back to the bridge and discovered it was missing and can’t back track my way to the ship nor proceed any further. So, can’t play the game anymore...

Message 20 of 93 (13,382 Views)