Re: Cosmetic items from Operation challenges

by Merc_Security

Original Post

Cosmetic items from Operation challenges

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Are cosmetic items from Operation challenges available for a limited time only before they become unobtainable forever or do Operations rotate? I was unable to complete Operation 1 due to bugs, crashes, and the like.

Message 1 of 5 (693 Views)

★★★★ Guide
This is a simple question.
Message 2 of 5 (614 Views)

★★★ Guide

@simurgh559 wrote:

Are cosmetic items from Operation challenges available for a limited time only before they become unobtainable forever or do Operations rotate? I was unable to complete Operation 1 due to bugs, crashes, and the like.

Yeah, I've been wondering this, too. I missed out on the first Operation's cosmetic reward for the same reasons, and am worried I missed my only chance.

I really, REALLY hope Operations rotate, and we'll get another opportunity to earn the rewards.

Message 3 of 5 (583 Views)

★ Apprentice

I obviously don't really know anything for sure, but I would suspect that at some point in time the Operation Rewards will start to go through a repeating cycle.

I imagine it would have been set up like that as the original plan was not to be continually adding updates and new content, though we've currently been seeing quite a lot of new content and updates.

With each operation being about 2 months or 60 days, it could be a year or more before the items begin to repeat.  So far we've seen a helmet for the New Republic and a helmet for the Empire.  Depending on what the reward is for Operation 3 might make speculating a bit easier.  A New Republic flightsuit?  Maybe each faction will have a full set?  One individual faction piece every two months means it's at least a year for each faction to get a set of helmet, suit, gloves.

Message 4 of 5 (545 Views)

★★ Guide

Once they are created I do not see why they would not be able to be introduced in the future. However it would be more of an incentive to get it if they were limited edition...

Message 5 of 5 (516 Views)