Conversations not completeing so I cant travel to places

by SwellingFoil266

Original Post

Conversations not completeing so I cant travel to places

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug when a conversation with one of the characters initiates only it wont progress and so i cant travel between places because greez wont tell me to take a seat.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? ,im pretty sure it was caused by another bug which may make it impossible to find but ill try. I was on dathomir and I talked to merrin, she said "lets go find this astruim" even though i have already completed the story. from that point on she wouldn't continue talking(the captions wouldn't change or go away) and all interaction points were not showing up.
What happens when the bug occurs? the converstations dont progress and lock me out from other interaction points. THIS CAN BE FIXED if you walk off an edge to kill yourself (although the captions still stay and the next time you talk it starts agian). But from that point on ALL conversations break the interaction points. THIS INCLUDES the traveling between planets ones. I can't land because i can't sit down. And i cant reset it because i cant kill myself because im in the ship. I just have one databank entery left before i unlock all of them so this is really bugging me. And yes, I have tried reseting the game many times. it doesn't fix and its only on one of my 2 save files.
What do you expect to see? The bug fixed by the converstations working as normal so that the game can progress.

I'm pretty sure it was caused by another bug which may make it impossible to find but ill try.

I was on dathomir and I talked to merrin, she said "lets go find this astruim" even though i have already completed the story. from that point on she wouldn't continue talking(the captions wouldn't change or go away) and all interaction points were not showing up.

the conversations don't progress and lock me out from other interaction points. THIS CAN BE FIXED if you walk off an edge to kill yourself (although the captions still stay and the next time you talk it starts again). But from that point on ALL conversations break the interaction points. THIS INCLUDES the traveling between planets ones. I can't land because i can't sit down. And i cant reset it because I cant kill myself because I'm in the ship. I just have one databank entry left before I unlock all of them so this is really bugging me.

And yes, I have tried resetting the game many times, that doesn't fix it.

Message 1 of 1 (178 Views)