Changing Cere's switch??

by Gearsmonger

Original Post

Changing Cere's switch??

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

This eye-sore has neutered my ability to customize my lightsaber. Is there any word on if they're going to change this? The lightsaber customization had just peaked and then took a nosedive with this clunky, ugly thing. I can respect its initial attachment as it pertains to the story arc, but I don't see why it should be any more permanent than any other part of the saber.

Message 1 of 8 (4,163 Views)

Re: Changing Cere's switch??

★★ Apprentice

Agreed, I always went for a chromium lightsaber all silver and shiny. Now I have a big rusty switch on the end

Message 2 of 8 (4,126 Views)

★ Guide
@Gearsmonger You should be able to change it though? After you make your own lightsaber in the story it adds new options in the lightsaber customization menu that let you change the new parts independently.
Message 3 of 8 (4,118 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I'm assuming you haven't finished the game, and I can't really get into more detail without spoiling things, but there does come a point where a switch is fixed to part of your lightsaber and it can't be changed.

Message 4 of 8 (4,101 Views)

★★★ Novice

Cere saber set is the ugliest imo. and with her's fixed second switch on mine ruins other sets for me. I thought I was the only one who is annoyed by this. 

Message 5 of 8 (4,005 Views)

★★ Novice

I agree the double-bladed with a split option lightsaber customization is not full at  the moment. This version needs update so we can customize parts of both halves either independently or combined.

Message 6 of 8 (3,893 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm in the same boat, I want to make a sweet looking symmetric saber but now I'm stuck. Hopefully they change this.

Message 7 of 8 (3,883 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@ChickaChickaaaa I use the Electrum it's nice. Nice Shiny gold looking.
Message 8 of 8 (3,858 Views)