Can’t get 100% databank completion on Kashyyyk for imperial occupation 7

by Bushymeat

Original Post

Can’t get 100% databank completion on Kashyyyk for imperial occupation 7

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Can’t complete databank on Kashyyyk-Imperial Occupation- Wookie’s revenge #7. I collected the secret in order to obtain that databank but it didn’t register I collected it. When I go back, I can’t collect it again. Preventing me from getting 100% completion.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No clue. Go to the secret area where you get the datapad for #7 and see if it doesn’t count as completed
What happens when the bug occurs? I get the secret but it doesn’t register
What do you expect to see? Completion of Kashyyyk

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Can’t complete databank on Kashyyyk-Imperial Occupation- Wookie’s revenge #7. I collected the secret in order to obtain that databank but it didn’t register I collected it. When I go back, I can’t collect it again. Preventing me from getting 100% completion.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure, might just be my game.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can’t complete databank on Kashyyyk
What do you expect to see? I should show that I completed the databank

Can’t complete databank on Kashyyyk-Imperial Occupation- Wookie’s revenge #7. I collected the secret in order to obtain that databank but it didn’t register I collected it. When I go back, I can’t collect it again. Preventing me from getting 100% completion.

Message 1 of 7 (2,752 Views)

Re: Can’t get 100% databank completion on Kashyyyk for imperial occupation 7

★★★ Newbie
@Bushymeat this is happening to me on the same planet.. but for Log 1 for Imperial Occupation. like wth
Message 2 of 7 (2,571 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also had this problem with 8

Message 3 of 7 (2,536 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Bushymeat Okay don’t * tell us what people are saying tell us how to solve the problem if 10 people have problems with * help them cause I’m have problems with this too and saying what people said isn’t help
Message 4 of 7 (2,157 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Bushymeat EA legitimately * sucks. This games been out how long? this bug was reported how long ago? not fixed yet a year later
jesus christ i put so many hours into it trying to platinum and the last planet i’m on i’m unable to complete it
ea get your * * together i’m so glad you lost the ip to star wars
Message 5 of 7 (1,774 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Here responding in 2022 and on a PS5 version and I just experienced this glitch. Smdh.

Message 6 of 7 (1,228 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (1,007 Views)