Can’t connect to Star Wars Battlefront 2015 servers (Dec 2022)

by FoxScoutCdr

Original Post

Re: STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 2015

Community Manager

Thanks for the images. Are you all playing on Xbox?

EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 11 of 22 (911 Views)

★★★★ Novice

OP appears to be on Xbox series S, and I'm on EA App PC, my friend on Steam with Origin is reporting the same issue, and other posts in this thread mention Xbox as well.

Message 12 of 22 (890 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The Star Wars Battlefront 2015 Server Status page has been updated to show PC servers are down. Xbox and PS4 servers are still up, though, so I'm not sure if it's related to our current problem.

Message 13 of 22 (885 Views)

Community Manager
@videogamedude6, which server status page do you mean exactly?
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 14 of 22 (862 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Leeuw 

I'm playing on playstaion but this is getting stupid now, I can't log in at all and when I do my game is screwed constant lag my aim assist in non existence and doesn't lock on when I play just patch all the issues and let us play man

Message 15 of 22 (854 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Here's some more images for you. By googling "ea help", I was taken to this page at https://help.ea.com/en/

Screenshot_20230128_054608.png

Next, I signed in with my EA account, clicked "Games", and navigated to the Battlefront 2015 help page which took me to https://help.ea.com/en/star-wars/star-wars-battlefront/

Screenshot_20230128_054626.png

The server status across platforms can be seen by clicking on the green Server Status box. Hope this helps!

Message 16 of 22 (841 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Update: I have an Xbox One and was able to connect to EA servers and play a match of Cargo this morning, it was very nostalgic and more importantly functional. However, even after reinstalling Battlefront 2015 on my computer and using both the EA App and Origin (the installer can still be found at https://download.dm.origin.com/origin/live/OriginSetup.exe) the PC version will still not connect to EA servers, and with regular checks on the Server Status page I mentioned previously the PC servers have gone down and up twice in the past 4 days, with Xbox One and PlayStation 4 remaining unaffected and consistently online. I'm pretty sure this unreliability in the PC servers means it's EA's fault I can't connect to their servers on PC, but any advice for my end is appreciated.

Message 17 of 22 (798 Views)

Community Manager
@videogamedude6, I see now, thanks. I will check with the team if they can see any server issues or anything like that.
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 18 of 22 (767 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Leeuw Servers down again? Nobody can connect to play.
Message 19 of 22 (744 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's been a few weeks. I still can't connect to the Battlefront 2015 servers from PC, and I checked while writing this post just in case. Any progress?

Message 20 of 22 (514 Views)