Bug on Zeffo: Turbine drops twice

by KawaiiiOwO

Original Post

Bug on Zeffo: Turbine drops twice

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug On first time Zeffo, there is a turbine that should drop once as a "scare". It however drops twice for me making it impossible to proceed with the game as I cannot reach up.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go that that part of the game and jump on that turbine, for me it drops twice.
What happens when the bug occurs? The turbine drops twice making it impossible to proceed.
What do you expect to see? I have seen other people's gameplay and it only drops once and they can proceed.

The turbine I am speaking of is after you kill some Stormtroopers, right on the platform where there were a normal one and one with a rocket launcher. I have tried without success locking my fps to 60 from 144 and tried windowed and fullscreen mode if it affects physics somehow in the game.

Message 1 of 5 (2,302 Views)

Re: Bug on Zeffo: Turbine drops twice

★★★ Newbie

Seems that it might be a bug regarding ultra-wide monitors. For me changing it to windowed and 1920x1080 resolution fixed this issue.

Message 2 of 5 (2,134 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

That workaround fails to work for me.

The turbine drops 2 times and you can't progress any further.

I'm impressed this bug still isn't fixed, I've seen lots og other gameplay from various youtube/twitch players, where it drops once and they can move further.

Message 3 of 5 (1,541 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Seems like it is NOT a bug, but a puzzle feature. when landing on the broken turbine, just walk towards the middle platform. don't jump around on it, the moving part of it is triggered by jumping/landing on it again

Message 4 of 5 (1,526 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 5 of 5 (1,450 Views)