Bug for Data Disc on Kashyyyk

by sirbubbles

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bug for Data Disc on Kashyyyk

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Bug where a scan for "Data Disc" cannot be done, on Kashyyyk, involving the Shyyyok bird
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure you can. He previously went through Kashyyyk and tried to scan the bird, but didn't get any kind of log entry about it, and it appeared that he still needed to do it, as the log mentioned both the other locations (Origin tree and Astrium) on Kashyyyk, apart from the Shyyyok bird.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing at all, the prompt to have BD-1 scan just doesn't pop up.
What do you expect to see? A prompt allowing BD-1 to scan the feather, and a little speech from Cordova.

Hello. I have a friend playing Fallen Order on PS4. He's trying to get the "data disc" trophy, and he's stuck on Cordova's encrypted logs, archive five on Kashyyyk. He's trying to scan the Shyyyok bird and isn't able to get the prompt to pop up on the feather that you're supposed to be able to scan with BD-1. He also thinks he may have already scanned it, but it didn't appear in his log for some reason. This is the last thing blocking him getting this trophy. Any help?

Message 1 of 21 (9,814 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bug for Data Disc on Kashyyyk

★★ Novice

Ah ok. So for anyone doing post game clean up, the bird’s in two places. You can’t scan it in origin lake, but if you back to the top of the tree it’ll be there and scannable.

Although while that got me the scan, the achievement didn’t unlock so now I’m in even worse shape

View in thread

Message 14 of 21 (8,251 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
@sirbubbles btw, the gamertag for psn is WKnight_Artorias. Just in case.
Message 2 of 21 (9,765 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue.  think what happened for me was BD-1 started to scan it, but then I accidentally hit "travel" and it didn't finish scanning. I've tried to close and come back, but now the scan is not available.

Message 3 of 21 (9,633 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • I have the same problem on my xbox one, BD1 just can't scan that log. Can you please help us? Or fix that bug? I can't get 100% of the game because of that. Tnks. 
Message 4 of 21 (9,604 Views)

★★ Novice

I had the same problem, this seems to "fix" the problem. just go on a little further to the meditation point, rest and jump back down to the bird, the scan showed up immediately for me this way! Good luck! 

Message 5 of 21 (9,561 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks, that worked for me. Much appreciated. Saved having to run through the entire game again.

Message 6 of 21 (9,548 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@falcon_rebornUnfortunately, doesn't help me. Please fix that bug guys. Don't know what to do. I dont wanna replay the whole game!!!!!!!!!!

UPD. 

So, everyone from EA ignores, as usual. I have started the game, and what do you think? This bug still exists in a new game. Until I deleted the old savegame it didn't allow me to scan.

Message 7 of 21 (9,498 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah still didn’t help me, fix the bug pls!!

Message 8 of 21 (9,221 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have same problem I definitely got it. But when I looked at my data files wasn't there. Tried going back many times and the feather isn't there anymore for me to scan 

Message 9 of 21 (9,054 Views)

★★ Novice

I confirm this worked on the PS4.

Message 10 of 21 (8,837 Views)