Re: Battlefront : challenge & companion map bug

by SOLO_EON

Original Post

Battlefront : challenge & companion map bug

★★★★ Novice

Each time I start a challenge, it get reseted once I go out the playlist!! NO CHALLENGE PROGRESSION RECORDED !

For example, if I choose "get 40 kills in fighter squadron" and if I have destroyed 20 ships, the moment I go out Fighter Squadron to play another mode, I lose all my progression and the challenge is either reseted or just replaced by another one !!

And in the same time when I check the progression in the companion app, I have very weirdo numbers like "162/40", like I destroyed 162 ships over the 40 asked... 

Consequence, I have to accomplish all my challenges in one shot ! Like all the 75 kills-ish stuff for example!

And even worse, some challenge cannot be completed!

Fact everybody knows: you cant stick to a particular mode on the DLCs. Even when you pick and choose a particular mode, you have a constant rotation of the modes at the end of each game. So you have to go out the playlist and choose the sabotage mode ...again. And again.

So...coupled with my first problem, the funny consequence is I cannot complete challenges like "Win 3 sabotage game". Why ? because at the end of the first sabotage game the playlist would send me to another mode and then I lose my progression. On and on!

Complete mess.

By the way, to notice I have done all the "stuff" the hotline told me to do to fix the problem : empty the PS4 memory by unplugging the console for 7 seconds, erase my save from the PS4 and reput it, and rebuild the database. Nothing worked ! * !

How comes a one year old game has such silly bugs ??? 60 euros for the game and 50 another ones just for the DLCs !!!!!! 

Message 1 of 2 (228 Views)

Re: Battlefront : challenge & companion map bug

★★★★ Novice

I am on PS4 and I use the IOS app.

Message 2 of 2 (225 Views)