Base Command (SWBF companion) broken

by tefull

Original Post

Re: Battlefront Companion iOS app needs updating; not compatible with new iOS

★★★★ Novice

yes! we need this fixed, it’s enjoyable as a game itself, let alone it being really useful for still active bf1 players. thousands of people still play battlefront 1 and need this app. ea needs to fix this, i’m honestly surprised they haven’t yet. please give this app one last update ea. 

Message 91 of 233 (1,554 Views)

Re: Base Command Link Broken...again.

★★ Novice

I'm trying to complete the entire game and I'm approaching 100% completion, however since Base Command isn't working, that won't be possible on XBOX. 

@EA_Atic please could you look into the Base Command App being broken. On my old iPod Touch, the app runs but won't allow me to login. There's a server error at EA's end. On my iPhone SE2 running iOS 14 the app won't load, a message is displayed stating ('Battlefront" Needs to Be Updated. The developer of this app needs to update it to work with this version of iOS).

Please could you answer with an update one way or the other? It shouldn't take much from EA to make the app work again. 

Message 92 of 233 (810 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@BTL-A4_Ace Hey, I know I'm a l'm a little late to the party here, but all the same stuff happened to me. I loved that game to death I so hope they didnt take it down...
Message 93 of 233 (764 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 94 of 233 (762 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I don't think they're listening anymore, man. Gosh, I loved this game. hang in there bro, maybe theyll respond someday somehow

Message 95 of 233 (760 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I can't believe what's happened here. The amount of time that's gone by and not one word from any of the CMs is insane. Absolutely insane. I've never even heard of a support forum that treats it's users like this one.

Both Google Play and Apple App Store versions of Base Command do not work. Still. Players have been practically begging for help for about a year. The app versions need to be fixed!

I just want to play it again. I miss it, and I want to finish getting 100% completion.

Message 96 of 233 (742 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, it's really ridiculous that they just let the web version go away.

Even if they slapped a banner ad on it, I would have kept playing it.

And it's stupid that EA pushes us to use the mobile version but it doesn't work in Android or iOS anymore.

Message 97 of 233 (1,087 Views)

★★★ Guide

I couldn't agree more. This is ridiculous. EA needs to fix the Star Wars: Battlefront Companion apps once and for all.

Message 98 of 233 (1,084 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@BTL-A4_Ace Same man. I was so close to completion, and i just loved the game. Nostalgia and plain fun both. I just want it back
Message 99 of 233 (1,512 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Going to bump this, can someone from EA respond? There is clearly active players, and you continue to sell the game. You could atleast respond to say it wont be possible so we stop living in hope.

Message 100 of 233 (1,039 Views)