Re: AUDIO CUTTING OUT FIX PLEASE

by IIIZiPIII

Original Post

★★ Novice

I've tried every listed fix and still have no sound.  It doesn't cut out or skip, I just have ZERO sound at all in the game.

nvidia GPU with latest drivers.

Message 51 of 70 (1,305 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

my issue is horror cracking sound most the time  no sound cut or speed up just horror cracking sound almost all the time on hoth and endor

ppl write topics about penalty by leave  yep i sometimes leave when i just started because the game greet me on horror cracking no interest in playing this way

hmm no game shall make us  change our system audio settings to work properly if every other game work just finest

especialy not one made by a good famous and modern tech company as EA

Message 52 of 70 (1,283 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same sound issue here. None of these "solutions" has worked for me. 

Please resolve this soon....

Message 53 of 70 (1,157 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, could you please fix this issue, because my soundboard is working at 24bits, so I don't have the possibiliy to use your setting and I am sure it's possible to fix this easily. There are a lot of people who have got the same problem ...

Thank you in advance !

Message 54 of 70 (1,118 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Not fixed with 1.03.

(Edit) Got a refund due to this issue. If EA's product support was half as good as its customer service, I maybe would have waited for a solution. Communicate!

Message 55 of 70 (1,088 Views)

★ Apprentice

16 bit, 44100 Hz (CD Quality)

Really ,A game that's made in 2015 cant use any thing other then that WHAT THE HECK ,This game should be using the highest Quality audio not the lowest ,

For me the audio is playing back fast 2x faster then a the normal speed sounds like a cartoon Help ! .....

Is this getting fixed or is there a fix for it some where .. Or is it time to uninstall all ready 

Message 56 of 70 (1,027 Views)

★ Novice

Not working. Go in * hell.

Message 57 of 70 (1,001 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem. None of the fixes work. Also tried adding priority to the games cpu usage in the task manager.. Didnt do anything.

EA pls fix this...

Message 58 of 70 (937 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Everyone is still experiencing this problem and this fix does not work.  Please provide another solution or I would like my money back.

Message 59 of 70 (867 Views)

★★ Novice

Same Problem. Level 19 now, never had too many issues. Always once in a while the sound shut off, I just restarted. now all of the sudden no sound in this game at all. It works in every other game. I tried all the fixes with changing sound settings etc, nothing.  I'm running an MSI GE 2QD Apache PRO laptop and should have no problems with anything. Even tried to update drivers, they're good...  No idea. It must be the game.

Message 60 of 70 (803 Views)