2nd Hand star cards set not saving

by PhearFactor

Original Post

Re: 2nd Hand star cards set not saving

★★★ Novice
Any word on a fix for this issue on PS4?
Message 11 of 16 (429 Views)

★★★ Novice
I also have tried resetting both hands but, second hand still not saving/ working. Thanks!
Message 12 of 16 (429 Views)

★ Novice

Since the last patch this started happening again on PC. Trait card and equipped blaster do not save. You have to select them again every time you start to play. 

Message 13 of 16 (412 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I haven't tried this since the latest patch, but I found a solution on Reddit or on here somewhere recently. YMMV, but if you go into the options menu and reset ALL the tutorials, then restart and play through the tutorial mission, it fixes the star card issue for me. I think something went wrong when it popped up the "how to make multiple hands" tutorial, and it corrupted one of the internal game flags that allows you to build and select multiple hands. Hope this helps!
Message 14 of 16 (394 Views)

★★★ Novice

OMG IT WORKED!!! Thank you so much! man this really bugged me. only took a few mins now everything works great!! PLEASE BUMP UP THIS FIX! Thanks again!

Message 15 of 16 (381 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had the same problem and this was the fix for me:

Finally discovered how to fix second hand not saving bug.Keep in mind the original discoverer of this fix is credited to the reddit user dglshadow and can be found here,

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/3tfjr6/star_card_second_hand_bug_second_loadou...

unfortunately he didn't quite explain how it's done correctly so many people say it doesn't work but it does.

step.1 -From main menu go into settings then click on gameplay.

step.2 - Scroll down and turn on all of your tutorials,weapons hints,buttons hints,and Tutorial.

step.3 - Click the option that says Reset Tutorials.

step.4 - Exit the game.

step.5 - Open the game from the main menu click on collect.Wait for the tutorials to start. A Tutorial showing you the second hand option will emerge wait for it to finish then it is activated and you're done.

After you have created your hands you may turn off the tutorials it doesn't effect anything.

For some reason your second hand won't activate until the tutorial for the second hand has been completed, that is the actual bug and allowing the tutorial to complete activates the hand for what ever reason.

If you fail on the first try do it over.I failed a couple of times before it actually worked.If you succeed you may exit the game and or matches anytime and still have your classes saved.

Message 16 of 16 (285 Views)