Re: pvz kindle fire

by misstam5

Original Post

pvz kindle fire

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I just purchased Plants vs Zombies for my Kindle Fire on Amazon. It says right on the description page that it is compatible for the Fire. However, when I try to download it or send it to my brand new Fire, it says it's not compatible. What gives?

Thanks

Message 1 of 6 (4,333 Views)

Community Manager

@flowerfrog544 Indeed. Can I check what OS you're using for your new Fire?

I suspect that this won't help, but can you update said OS, and does it have any effect?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (4,320 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, and thanks for the response. I have the 7 inch Kindle Fire 16g. The operating system is Fire OS 5.1.4. I checked for updates and it says it's current. Perhaps this smaller Fire can't handle running this game?

Thanks.

Message 3 of 6 (4,307 Views)

Community Manager

I think that's the case, yes. With so many variations of mobile devices I'd guess that sometimes discrepancies can slip through on the descriptions pages.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 6 (4,289 Views)

Coin Buying and terrible lag during Zen Garden

★★★ Newbie

it is unfortunate that the latest version is 8.0.0 and has not been updated since 2014. and more sadly it keeps crashing my kindles hull system

Message 5 of 6 (4,198 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The latest update by Kindle makes PVZ1 crash after 5 seconds on all Kindle Fire tablets. Any suggestions? This is my favorite game! I have played it nearly every day since its release. I would love a fix for this problem!!

Message 6 of 6 (4,104 Views)