We’re retiring some of our mobile PopCap games on the 17th of November

by EA_Roger

Original Post

We’re retiring some of our mobile PopCap games on the 17th of November

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

We’re retiring Solitaire Blitz (iOS), Peggle Classic (iOS) and Plants vs. Zombies (paid iOS and paid Android) on November 17, 2017.

The PopCap team has had a lot of fun bringing you exciting experiences on mobile, and we hope you have enjoyed them too — but alas, the time has come to say goodbye to a few of our trusted friends.

On August 18, 2017, we’ll be removing a few games from Apple App Store and the Google Play Store:

• Solitaire Blitz (iOS)
  • Peggle Classic (iOS)
  • Plants vs. Zombies (paid iOS and paid Android)

The PopCap team has had a lot of fun bringing you these exciting experiences on mobile. We hope you enjoyed playing and that you’ll try some of our other great mobile games like Plants vs. Zombies (free), Plants vs. Zombies 2 and Bejeweled Blitz. You can continue to play Solitaire Blitz on Facebook

Thanks for playing!

Wait I have more questions!

Solitaire Blitz:

Spoiler

What about my in-game currency?

You will have 90 days (until 17th of November) to spend your in-game Silver on Mobile, but you can still play on Facebook and spend the currency there.

What will happen to my game progress and all I've collected?

You can continue to play and use your items on the Facebook version of the game.

I just bought something from the store and want a refund.

You can contact iTunes and Google Play support for refund help. 

Where can I find the game to keep on playing?

You can find Solitaire Blitz on Facebook!

Peggle Classic:

Spoiler

What will happen to my game progress and all I've collected?

As the game is not compatible with iOS 11, updating to this OS would cause you to lose your progress and items.

If you do not update to iOS 11, you will be able to continue playing on the device the game is installed on in offline mode.

Plants vs. Zombies

Spoiler

What will happen to my in-game currency, game progress and all I've collected?

As the game is not compatible with iOS 11, updating to this OS would cause you to lose your progress and items.

If you do not update to iOS 11, you will be able to continue playing on the device the game is installed on in offline mode. 

Thanks,

EA_Roger.

Roger.png
Message 1 of 1 (8,046 Views)