Re: Plants Vs Zombies on PS VITA

by charlijaen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Plants Vs Zombies on PS VITA

★★ Guide
@EA_Jenni
Hi.
The original Plants Vs Zombies game on PS VITA was removed from the Playstation Store and can no longer be purchased.
In my opinion is one of the best Vita games ever made and now it's impossible to purchase.
Is there any chance the game is sold again on PS Store or maybe physically?

Thank you.
Message 1 of 7 (9,034 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @charlijaen We don't have ant information on the return of PvZ 2 on PS Vita. 

Keep an eye on our social channels to be aware of all the latest news : Facebook & Twitter

Have a nice day.

* Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés *

Answer HQ est avant tout un forum dédié à l'entraide entre joueurs.
Vous avez trouvé la solution à votre problème ? Donnez de l'XP en cliquant sur les boutons "XP" et "Accepter comme solution".

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (9,946 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

u can try by special programs if u want https://www.reddit.com/r/vita/comments/6hrlvg/how_to_redownload_plants_vs_zombies_for_the_vita/

i hope this will help u

Message 2 of 7 (8,926 Views)

★★ Guide
I acrually have purchased it from Gamestop usa but thr code worked only with USA & CANADA accounts.
So I redeemed it on my Canadian account but I wanna play it with my main account that is from EUROPE, that's why I'm asking EA to publish it on PS Vita and buy it again on my main account.
Message 3 of 7 (8,915 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @charlijaen We don't have ant information on the return of PvZ 2 on PS Vita. 

Keep an eye on our social channels to be aware of all the latest news : Facebook & Twitter

Have a nice day.

* Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés *

Answer HQ est avant tout un forum dédié à l'entraide entre joueurs.
Vous avez trouvé la solution à votre problème ? Donnez de l'XP en cliquant sur les boutons "XP" et "Accepter comme solution".

Message 4 of 7 (9,947 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide
It's Plants vs Zombies (so it's the first game). Anyway, the game is still being sold for XBOX 360, why was it delisted on Playstation consoles? (PS3 and PS Vita)
Message 5 of 7 (8,894 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sony lost the license to Plants vs. Zombies.

Message 6 of 7 (8,316 Views)

★★ Guide
That is why I am asking Why EA didn't publish it again under EA license.
@EA_Billie
Message 7 of 7 (8,309 Views)