Re: Cheaters in PvZ2 battlez

by madandmeany

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I am so happy I read this thread. This is why I will not use my hard earned cash to buy something for these games. Now more than ever I will definitely not buy those premium plants.

Message 41 of 50 (3,802 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have seen this to. When the battle is over my score is way higher, but then it said I lost. I am how.

Message 42 of 50 (3,802 Views)

★★★★ Novice

LOL well say good bye to all your hard streak work!

Message 43 of 50 (3,777 Views)

★ Apprentice

With the game updated to 7.3.1 the cheaters have no problem.

EA explain to me how on a 1 min and 30 sec tournament, in a week when it is close to impossible to reach 2 mil, this "player", "Philipp", got from 0 to 6.790.500 in under 17 SECONDS and than finished the game with this score and not cheate?

Message 44 of 50 (3,736 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Before Mastery, i reported cheaters and they told me not to accuse, then i sent them a pic with plant level 200... never got a response. 

Message 45 of 50 (3,648 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

How can this "player" EDOUAR have 245 points in less than 2 hours from the opening of a new battlez tournament? If a game takes 3 min + at least 30 sec to collect rewards and start a new game, you can not have that score. 120 min in 2 hours / 3 min a game it`s max 40 games not considering the time between games. If you win a game you get 5 points x 40 games it`s a max of 200 points in 2 hours, and that is without considering the time between games and winning all the games!

Message 46 of 50 (3,119 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@tueeyes I am encountering that right now. I played a solid 12 hours just to catch up with a cheater who racked up 707 points in less than 45 minutes. My reward? That same player came on after I had built a modest lead of 45 points and in a matter of 30 minutes had blown past me while retaking a 225 point lead. I am currently at what I consider an impressive 1246 points - after giving over most of my spare "play time" to Pvz2. The cheater is at 1707 but hasn't been on since Wednesday - which means he/she averaged an unbelievable 500+ points per day (always while only staying on for under 2 hours each time).
Message 47 of 50 (2,351 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have leveled up some of my plants to mastery 25 legit. Mastery levels are easy to aquire. Just from mastery 1 to 2 you need like 20 seed packets I believe.

Message 48 of 50 (1,877 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I too have just encountered one of these cheater accounts. See attached. I have reported it and will see what happens. Note level of Repeater is M14.

Message 49 of 50 (1,813 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@mustanglandy It is just OK for gameplay with the "World" plants at Plants vs. Zombies 2.
Message 50 of 50 (1,731 Views)