Re: B

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

B

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I keep getting a bug on gw2 to as every time I load up the game it loads and either greets me to you’ve lost your connection to ea servers or failed to retrieve your saved data and if it does load I get a black loading screen that soon sends me back to title screen and says you’ve lost your connection to ea servers Edit: I’ve only had it load two times one greeting me to the backyard the other greeting me back towards to tutorial 

Message 1 of 5 (1,305 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

Alright Figured it out game needed to be updated and the console as well sometimes you forget the littlest things

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (1,337 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@HauntedSyrup Hi, are you able to play other online games on this device? It looks like you're playing Garden Warfare 2 on Xbox, is that the case?

If so, can you try swapping to a different gamertag and see if anything changes?

Cheers. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,244 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Switched gamertags many many times before same thing happened strange I’m currently updating Xbox so I’ll take a look when I can! Cheers Edit:I’ve always been able to play online just fine until Saturday network still connects fine

Message 3 of 5 (1,237 Views)

★★★ Novice

Alright Figured it out game needed to be updated and the console as well sometimes you forget the littlest things

Message 4 of 5 (1,338 Views)

Community Manager

Good stuff, thanks for the update. Normally updates happen quietly in the background, but if something goes wrong there you can have all sorts of issues. 

Cheers!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 5 (1,203 Views)