Re: self revives gone missing

by OverclockdToastr

Original Post

self revives gone missing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

hi i have had this game since it first came out and have really enjoyed it, i have had no issues up until now and this problem is that my account seems to have reset my self revives. i am one of those players who stockpiles his self revives so i did have alot. i managed to save over 100, i think i had 108 in total left. i went on the game recently after updating as i hadnt been on for about a week or so. does anyone know why the self revives have gone. is it down to the udate? or is it just maybe ive been hacked? im quite a newb when it comes to gaming but i just woundered if it had happened to anybody else and if there was a way of getting them back. i know it sounds wierd and unbelievable but i assure you that i have lost them and not used them as some of you may think. also in addition to this, the self revives i get from packs sometimes count but other times dont. as i just opened 7 cheap sticker packs and got 4 self revivies but only 1 was added.

Message 1 of 5 (449 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

Do you have the rest of your inventory? ie: Correct rank, potted plants, character variants, customization etc.

Do you still have your Team Retries?

Message 2 of 5 (442 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes i have everything except the self revives. not too sure why but a while back i wasnt allowed online as it just kept saying couldnt connect but the serveers were working as my friends was online and i could get online on other games.

Message 3 of 5 (437 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

If you created a private Garden Ops game, planted a garden then died, it just ends right away with no countdown before you're able to use Team Retries?

Message 4 of 5 (422 Views)

★★★ Newbie

no i mean when i play it lets you use 3 retries and states how many you have in total. i did have way more then what it is saying. it says 13.

Message 5 of 5 (419 Views)