Re: Xbox one - character screen glitch

by theroguewolfe

Original Post

Xbox one - character screen glitch

★★★ Newbie

I'm randomly getting a glitch when I try to customise the character from the start menu, where the camera is stuck under the grass and looking up from underneath the character - a reset fixes it

Message 1 of 8 (498 Views)

★★★★ Guide

How often is this occuring?

All characters or just some?

Certain game modes or all?

Message 2 of 8 (485 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same thing happens to me ever since an in-game glitch, throwing my camera underground between waves, using the garlic drone, which blew up as soon as the new wave started. Anyway, this underground view is seen with all characters every time I view characters.
Message 3 of 8 (469 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Does it continue to occur after you restart the game?

Message 4 of 8 (467 Views)

Hero (Retired)

It happened to me once, reset and it has yet to happen again.

Message 5 of 8 (464 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had this same problem, I used the XB1's "Record" feature and will be uploading it to the UPLOAD service next chance I get. It was awkward how it happened. No prelude to it, nothing weird. My husband just loaded the screen and it derped. Hasn't happened since then. I could try to do it again, find ways to create the scenario. I think he may have bought a pack right before.

Message 6 of 8 (443 Views)

★★★ Novice

@picklebird101 wrote:

How often is this occuring?

All characters or just some?

Certain game modes or all?

Also, this has only happened, for my husband and me, one time. It was when he went to the character screen to customize his characters, from the main menu. The camera was in the "grass" on all of the characters, not specific ones.

Message 7 of 8 (442 Views)

★★★ Novice

same thing is happening to me. sometimes the screen doesn't load in all the way and either is green screened or black. I figured it was just my internet but when I'm looking at characters that doesn't make sense to me.

Message 8 of 8 (438 Views)