Re: Will Rux ever return? Or is this the end of GW2 for good?

by QUITTZER

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent Glad to see that you all didn't abandon the game 100%
Message 11 of 27 (770 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please EA do more updates this game its awsome whe need new plants update the citi new map new game mod simeringuri new pleaseeeeee ea I beg you Work on this 

Message 12 of 27 (762 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

That's pretty much the same issue I had after trying to interact with Rux & it was really weird/bizarre. Not to mention a bit disappointing. :/ Still, I'm hoping that this unexpected bug/issue will be fixed soon.

And EA, I hope this teaches you something: just cause Plants vs Zombies: Battle For Neighborville is the "latest game in the series" out there & it might be popular among the fanbase, that doesn't really mean/indicate that everyone out there will be into it. IMO, I haven't even tried the game due to it looking too cartoonish. However, I'm hoping that this might make you reconsider supporting some of these slightly older games even though they're not quite as popular. Won't get my hopes up too high on this one, but a guy's got to try, right? Wink 

Message 13 of 27 (747 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I understand if this isn’t possible but sense your fixing rux you have to be sending a least one person back to the game can that person take say every town hall event and put it at random instead of the few we have this would keep the game alive and thriving every week now also could you at least put cats vs dinos in for the newer people at get the achievements for that game mode thank you for reading this and I hope you have a good day 

Message 14 of 27 (738 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello,

As you can probably see from the chain of replies to this announcement, many people are asking if GW2 could get updates again. I myself alongside the active GW2 community would really appreciate if this were to happen. We understand the status of the game as it is currently and would love for past content to be added back into the game. This mostly being Rux items no longer in his shop, past town hall game modes (such as soil survivors, boss hunt, cats vs Dino’s, etc). We as a dedicated player base would also be very glad if the game could receive some small balance updates to make the game the best it could be, (mostly detonate characters needing a large nerf, and other overpowered variants). Even with the inclusion of payed dlc, there’s many like myself that would buy with little hesitation to continue to receive content for the game we love. You can see this demand for content purely through the increased mods being made and downloaded for the game on pc, with many wanting something new out of the game. Not only this but community morale has been quite low with recent news of the franchise, with this being a great opportunity to bring in a wider and supportive fan base, allowing the pvz ip to grow, (instead with it currently being on a bit of a decline). I know you probably get this a lot but just adding past content back into the game would be a great idea not only for fans, but for pvz as a whole. 

Message 15 of 27 (730 Views)

★★ Novice

Very much agreed I really wish they’d make more pvz shooters and do updates for us again. Even tho I love EP he is broken 

Message 16 of 27 (663 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, The game has a growing fanbase

EA we know you need money GW2 is getting you that money to make even more amazing things, Just give us the updates regularly, For old times sake

Message 17 of 27 (643 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Sergeant_Skakdi This would be a great idea
Message 18 of 27 (642 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Sergeant_Skakdi Exactly, mate
Message 19 of 27 (595 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I hope ya'll bring boss hunt and Cats vs Dinos back, and maybe some gamemodes that aren't in rotation. (I dont think there are more gamemodes, but still) (Edit: Yup, forgot about soil survivors-) Boss hunt would be great to be back since it's achievements are impossible to get rn (even tho i have all achievements, but still, since its my favorite gamemode, and same goes for Cats vs Dinos)

Message 20 of 27 (587 Views)