Unable to open 62 gifts in sticker shop.

by J0EY_J

Original Post

Re: Can’t claim 61 gifts from DLC (XBOX)

★★ Novice
Yes the transactions went through on my card and in game it says “thanks for purchasing ___ for the various DLC. I hit Y on Xbox to claim when in mailbox and it takes me to sticker shop, then I hit Y again to claim gifts and it keeps loading forever. Tried claiming through both zombies and plants, both don’t work.
Message 11 of 81 (2,683 Views)

Message 12 of 81 (2,671 Views)

★★ Novice
This did not help. I watched the video and I have already tried managing add ons before I wrote this post, instead what I tried is moving all dlc and game into my external hard drive and still doesn’t load the gifts.
Message 13 of 81 (2,661 Views)

Community Manager

@YoutubeKinggFN 

That was actually my next train of thought, whether you had an external hard drive or not.

If game files are on both an internal and external hard drive, that can cause data to be pulled from two different sources resulting in technical errors. I've seen that happen for some other games where patches/updates will be applied to the external drive that's plugged in. Also, not all external hard drives are compatible with Xbox systems.

I'm starting to lean towards this being the culprit. Please do the following:

1. With the external hard drive plugged in, delete all of PvZGW2 off your drives.
  2. Unplug the external hard drive and load your games folder back up to ensure all files of the game are deleted.
  3. Install the game and all it's DLC on the internal hard drive. (Do not plug in the external hard drive)
  4. Launch the game.
Blueberry.png
Message 14 of 81 (2,656 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Did this and when in game the pop up above the mailbox to check mail was gone but when I went to claim my 61 gifts it still didn’t work. I don’t know what to do and probably gonna contact Xbox support and refund it all. This issue has been going on for months they need to send out a patch or update to fix it cause multiple people can’t claim what they have bought. 

Message 15 of 81 (2,628 Views)

Re: Unable to open 62 gifts in sticker shop.

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same issue. to be honest. its ruining the game for me. I have exhausted the "fixes" from your Customer support team. it seems to be a coding error, from what I can tell. First time playing this game. My girl friend got me into it and bought all the dlc. but I cannot open or use it. properly gutting. do we have an update to whether it is being looked at or even fixed? or if not, will there be compensation?

Message 16 of 81 (2,518 Views)

★ Novice

It's not only on xbox but on ps4 to i got 60 gift i cant open 

Message 17 of 81 (2,515 Views)

Gift dlc getting stuck at stocking sticker shop (ps4)

★★★★ Novice

Bought the game and dlc for my son. We have 59 gifts to open, but the sticker shop wont load. I'm playing on a ps4 pro and I have about 2T of free space.

Message 18 of 81 (2,435 Views)

Re: Gift dlc getting stuck at stocking sticker shop (ps4)

Community Manager

Hi, @RufusTwist 

Did you get the chance to claim the gifts? Be sure to verify all "add-ons" have been installed for the game when you check it in your PS4's games library. Even when DLC is purchased, it doesn't always automatically download on the console.

Blueberry.png
Message 19 of 81 (2,403 Views)

Re: Gift dlc getting stuck at stocking sticker shop (ps4)

★★★★ Novice

Yes, they are installed. It says 60 gifts now. I'm wondering if that was just too much to handle at once. Not sure how to proceed. Any thoughts?

Message 20 of 81 (2,384 Views)